• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    $1 Shipped
    Add another $119 to it and we got a deal
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Fixed
      Sup Dave?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        Add another $119 to it and we got a deal
        Let the negotiations begin!

$2 and I'll ban everyone on Racelands
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Sup Dave?
          drinking coffee before the gym

waiting to hear back about my second interview at the best car audio shop in the world

Comment

• Half the forum will be banned then
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              Half the forum will be banned then
              Oh darn

Comment

Oh darn
                Do it.

Comment

Oh darn
                  Just saying, because you can cancel all your appointments for the rest of the day, ha
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

drinking coffee before the gym

waiting to hear back about my second interview at the best car audio shop in the world
                    First interview didn't go well?
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      First interview didn't go well?
                      nah, it went really well. the owner basically told me the job is mine. but he wants to set up a second interview and have the production manager there too. This shop is the coolest ever. Fully automated machinery. Id be doing CNC and CAD stuff. Laser cutting and etching. 3d scanning and printing. Its pretty much an aerospace approach to car audio. everything is made on one of many CNC machines. that way they can ensure that every single job is done the same.

when I was there they had a 458, SLS, C7 Z06 and a couple other Benz. the next day the local Aston dealer dropped off 2 cars for pre-delivery toys

Comment

nah, it went really well. the owner basically told me the job is mine. but he wants to set up a second interview and have the production manager there too. This shop is the coolest ever. Fully automated machinery. Id be doing CNC and CAD stuff. Laser cutting and etching. 3d scanning and printing. Its pretty much an aerospace approach to car audio. everything is made on one of many CNC machines. that way they can ensure that every single job is done the same.

when I was there they had a 458, SLS, C7 Z06 and a couple other Benz. the next day the local Aston dealer dropped off 2 cars for pre-delivery toys
                        That sounds amazing. It's like NASA for car audio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I think i'm grabbing a burger today. Have to go to the county Sheriffs office today.
                          grab a donut for the sheriff
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I'm not going to lie to you, that was the best lunch I've had in a while. I also found a spool of floss in my desk so all is right in the world.

Did you do a burnout yet? The clock is ticking, I'm getting the car this Friday night.
                          phone still has no audio...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Probably not gonna see a sheriff. Trying to get my FFL license.

Comment

Fucking awesome. Definitely sounds like the right place to be.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

phone still has no audio...
                              I don't need audio to tell you what a burnout looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X