X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rb26 or go home

Comment

• I went out with the intentions of having 1 beer, some how I'm 7 drinks deep now. Oops.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats why I drive if I only want to have a couple of beers, because driving puts the responsibility on me not to drink much.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Thats why I drive if I only want to have a couple of beers, because driving puts the responsibility on me not to drink much.
          I had a close call a while back that made me really take a step back when it comes to having a couple and driving.

I was on my way home one night when I got pulled over for speeding. I was honest with the guy and told him I had a couple drinks. I had also just smokes a cig so I was buzzing off my ass.

Made me get out, walk the line, stand on one foot and count one one-thousand for a bit. I was shitting myself. It was a sigh of relief when he told me to get back in my car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray7brian2
            Yeah everyone suck my motherfucking dick.

gtfo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Why didnt you call me when you were at staggered, dummy
              I was talking to Ricardo about spraying some stuff for him, then when I turned around to find you, you and dave and K left. Then I forgot to call >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                Thats why I drive if I only want to have a couple of beers, because driving puts the responsibility on me not to drink much.
                I didn't drive. #winning.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  Lol never met Teddy! But he's a smart kid unlike the Vw kids... And Roman knows what's up! He's a real drifter dude! V8s are super lazy man!

But I got all the pics just because of you dude lol... Ps ls1 it if you want I am just pulling your leg.... But I wouldn't...
                  :facepalm
                  then that means I do nothing and keep a stock truck motor..
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I had a close call a while back that made me really take a step back when it comes to having a couple and driving.

I was on my way home one night when I got pulled over for speeding. I was honest with the guy and told him I had a couple drinks. I had also just smokes a cig so I was buzzing off my ass.

Made me get out, walk the line, stand on one foot and count one one-thousand for a bit. I was shitting myself. It was a sigh of relief when he told me to get back in my car.
                    We have breathalysers, much more precise

Its the worst when for the first 3 years you need to be 0.00% Alcohol at all times if driving.

Pretty sure there were a few times when I was driving the next morning after a party and I was probably just below the 0.05% level for a full license, but not even close to 0.00

Comment

• herro
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Oh hai

Comment

• wassup
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Goodbye

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              wassup
                              Just finished re-assembling the wheel i polished

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              Goodbye
                              bai

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem