• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i blame my mom, she had a hot hatch, and i learned to drive in it

you could do a burn out with it well into third gear haha
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Ah... burnouts. I need to do a lot of those this summer.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• at first i was like meh

but actually i like it

Comment

• hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahah

Just cause you have a nice car doesn't make you a good driver. Don't let your son drive your Porsche!For licensing / usage please contact licensing@viralhog.com

Comment

• The world is full of people who think that owning a fast car makes them a good driver.

Case in point:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW8k-hYkqS4"]Fast cars don't make you a drag racer Tx Motorplex Fri 3/27/2015 - YouTube[/ame]
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i'm not getting the pun in that vid

Comment

• the guy kept jumping forward early in an attempt to warm up burnout or get a head start, idc its drag racing

Comment

• Fuckin last day of the week, altho I didn't do much today, intern had his last day, and this had to be celebrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    the guy kept jumping forward early in an attempt to warm up burnout or get a head start, idc its drag racing
                    You can tell that you've never drag raced.

He tried to "load" the converter by stepping on the brake and the gas at the same time. The idiot just mashed both pedals like a ham-fisted buffoon instead of easing into the throttle and finding the "break away" point, and ended up just overpowering the brakes and moving through the staging lane... more than once.

The yellow lights at the top of the tree signify your "stage". The top one is "pre-stage" (Meaning: you're almost lined up perfectly, just ease ahead a tiny bit), and the second one is "staged" (meaning you and your opponent are exactly the same distance at the start based on your tire placement). You can 'deep stage' (going past the pre-stage lights while staying staged), but that's kind of a jackass thing to do.

Comment

• ^ u nevr cease to amaze me bb

Comment

• You'd never know that I grew up around muscle cars and drag racing by the cars I drive.

Comment

• I grew up around trailers, pitbulls, and the sound of someone kicking an empty soup can down the gravel street

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• john its real gay in here rn, say something

Comment

• Guns and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X