• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Sup fools. Got a free ATV this weekend.
    I really hope it's a Big Red 3-wheeler.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning. Work and then off until next Saturday.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• "Rarely seen in Australia"
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I really hope it's a Big Red 3-wheeler.
              My buddy has a pair of those. It's like riding a reliant robin. No I responded to a guy giving away an 86 Kawasaki Bayou 220. It was in pieces with a small bag of bolts. I get it home, put on the plastics with the hardware, and realise it looks pretty good for an 86. That's because he's an idiot and it's really a 2001.

Comment

• Pluh

Comment

• Do I wrap my car, or get my fenders and front bumper painted..?

If I wrap it's going to be 3M Gloss Anthracite
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My buddy has a pair of those. It's like riding a reliant robin. No I responded to a guy giving away an 86 Kawasaki Bayou 220. It was in pieces with a small bag of bolts. I get it home, put on the plastics with the hardware, and realise it looks pretty good for an 86. That's because he's an idiot and it's really a 2001.
                    haha win

does it have the engine and everything?
                    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Do I wrap my car, or get my fenders and front bumper painted..?

paint

Comment

LOL, what a chump.
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Do I wrap my car, or get my fenders and front bumper painted..?

Did you just go full VAG owner?
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        haha win

does it have the engine and everything?
                        Yeah, rode it around the yard yesterday.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        LOL, what a chump.
                        Pretty much. Learn to read VIN numbers noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          LOL, what a chump.

Did you just go full VAG owner?
                          Silver isn't exactly the most desirable color, resale is playing into this.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            How much are you asking?

Comment

yeah so lets wrap it in plastic sticker sheets in the color I want and when it all starts peeling in 3 months, i'll still have a shit looking front end that will need to get painted anyway, plus i'll have to remove this stupid vinyl off the rest of the car, pulling more chips of paint off this original 15 year old paint, so now I guess i'll paint the whole car too, damn that $1500 vinyl job was cool for a while tho lol

Comment

Are you dense or are you just being a troll?
                                Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                yeah so lets wrap it in plastic sticker sheets in the color I want and when it all starts peeling in 3 months, i'll still have a shit looking front end that will need to get painted anyway, plus i'll have to remove this stupid vinyl off the rest of the car, pulling more chips of paint off this original 15 year old paint, so now I guess i'll paint the whole car too, damn that $1500 vinyl job was cool for a while tho lol
                                Even if it's a $150 vinyl job, it's fucking stupid.

That's like adding that "stop leak" stuff to your coolant because you have a radiator leak.

Comment

Working...
                                X