people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      That's why the banning of the XAT Bandit car was bullshit in Formula D.
      I had to look that up. Holy batman that is different. What reason was the car banned for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        I had to look that up. Holy batman that is different. What reason was the car banned for?
        Because they used a non-nissan front end. That was back when Tampa/Orlando had 4 cars in the series. 2 from Enjuku and 2 from XAT Racing.

Mike Peters moved from Texas and got picked up by XAT. He was one of the first running an LS1 240 coupe in the series. IIRC, the season after they changed the rules (briefly) to where you couldn't run an engine in a chassis unless it was from the same manufacturer.

lol I always forget that Hachi Bill drove the XAT Bandit and then jumped to Enjuku's team shortly after.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        fuck everybody.
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Off to the gym, be back later.
          fuck everybody.
          You're stupid.

Comment

Because they used a non-nissan front end. That was back when Tampa/Orlando had 4 cars in the series. 2 from Enjuku and 2 from XAT Racing.

Mike Peters moved from Texas and got picked up by XAT. He was one of the first running an LS1 240 coupe in the series. IIRC, the season after they changed the rules (briefly) to where you couldn't run an engine in a chassis unless it was from the same manufacturer.

lol I always forget that Hachi Bill drove the XAT Bandit and then jumped to Enjuku's team shortly after.
            You sure it wasn't because they modified the subframe?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              You sure it wasn't because they modified the subframe?
              This was almost 8 years ago. It could have been that, but the real reason (again iirc) was that it was taking attention away from the "major" cars in the field. There was a lot of political BS going on that was being posted everywhere (I lived in Tampa at the time) so we saw it alot. XAT closed up shortly after...
              fuck everybody.
              You're stupid.

Comment

This was almost 8 years ago. It could have been that, but the real reason (again iirc) was that it was taking attention away from the "major" cars in the field. There was a lot of political BS going on that was being posted everywhere (I lived in Tampa at the time) so we saw it alot. XAT closed up shortly after...
                Well they did scam alot of customers too
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Ah. V8's definitely changed things up, no doubt. Also, I liked FD more when it was less corporate. Now it just looks like Nascar.

Comment

• Finding tires for the beater ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Well they did scam alot of customers too
                      Wrong company. That was driven concepts. They were right across the street from each other.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Ah. V8's definitely changed things up, no doubt. Also, I liked FD more when it was less corporate. Now it just looks like Nascar.

That's because they run nascar motors... -____-

how did you get rotary from my 4,6 cyl. example? I was more talking about SR's RB's Jz's and those Ka-t's lol

But yeah rotary for the win! LoL
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm a rather large fan of the KA-T drift cars.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• my buddy Fabian runs a ka-t in his blu 808 s14! Its sex that blender sound yo!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• One of my close friends had a clean S14 with a mildly built KA-T put together. He made 300whp last year I think, really a pretty well put together car.

He sold it this past February so he could buy a house. One of the first cars I ever "drifted" in.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Damn life is a trip sorry to hear but at least he got a house out of it! My buddy had a daughter and I haven't seen him in a year or two hes no longer in the local scene I wonder if he still has this car!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X