Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol I forgot about my post count until that dude in the M3/HRE thread posted about it
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I think it's maxed out.
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Nope, it keeps going up

I remember changing it to 9999999999999999 and it maxed out around 4 billion something and apparently it CAN go up now

Comment

• post count seems suspicious 2 m3

Comment

• post odometer mods/tune

Comment

• Morning John, Han, & Miro (someday I will learn your real name goddamn it)

Originally posted by Han View Post
              I think it's maxed out.
              Never go full post count.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• My coils and extended tie rod ends need to get here already.

Comment

• Spring needs to get here already.

Although it is currently raining lightly outside, which is a start to washing away the white death covering the streets.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• morning OEM chris

how is the build coming along Han? where are you at as far as drivetrain completion?

Comment

• Realized I'm a dumbass this morning. The screen in my chainsaws carb was getting clogged all last summer. Figured it was crap in the fuel tank. Cleaned the tank, and the issue kept going. Completely forgot about the weighted filter in the tank. Apparently it's the original and it's coming apart and clogging the carb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        morning OEM chris

how is the build coming along Han? where are you at as far as drivetrain completion?
                        motor has been sitting on a stand for 9 months. I have like 5% done as far as the swap is concerned. I shifted my focus to the chassis before I work on the motor anymore.

It's caged now. Did extended FLCAs, getting coils, then drop knuckles, BBK, etc and aero and front fenders is coming soon. Then wheels.

Also traded in my motorcycle (barely rode it, garage ornament I paid payments on) for a FR-S.

Comment

• Sounds like you've been busy. What's the Toyoburu look like?

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Realized I'm a dumbass this morning. The screen in my chainsaws carb was getting clogged all last summer. Figured it was crap in the fuel tank. Cleaned the tank, and the issue kept going. Completely forgot about the weighted filter in the tank. Apparently it's the original and it's coming apart and clogging the carb.
                          We all make dumb mistakes. I was chasing an issue with my snowblower until the last two times I used it this year. Turns out the bolt that holds the carb bowl on is also the float adjustment, too.

Comment

• Keyboard thugs trying to attack Han about oni camber makes me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Sounds like you've been busy. What's the Toyoburu look like?
                              In between there, I became a homeowner as well. This year has been crazy lol.

the toyobaru is stock. As much as I want to mess with it, building a "racecar" kind of puts a damper on messing with the FR-S. Maybe later I'll throw some coils on it though

Comment

• Damn, Han goin ham

Comment

Working...
                                X