Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't choose it, it came with the dish.

but to counter the Clooney, there is bacon
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• touché Jean P, touché

Comment

• Almost murdered some foreigner in a gas station on monday night. that was fun
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• How did he infuriate you

Comment

• Well heres the story. I had already been having a miserable day few days at work. Ended up staying 3 hours late on monday because my shop is completely fucked right now. Decided to stop and get some gas on the way home. So the pump kinda sucks and is going slow, I stop at $10. Then the african attendant comes out to tell me that some dude accidentally paid for gas on my pump, so I had to go inside and waste my time correcting it. So this hadji is all like "oh im so sorry, its my fault". No fucking shit its your fault. Who's else could it possibly be? Not mine, not the attendant. Its the fault of you, the fuck head who cant tell the difference between a 1 and 3. Someone who obviously cant count or read. Then, this bitch african behind the register starts to give me shit about the system taking a long time. meanwhile hadji is still rambling on overly apologetic. I was about ready to beat him to death with a pack of gum from the impulse buying rack. I had to walk away to the back of the store while the computer processed it all. Walked back up front. "give me my receipt." Looked at the hadji who was standing there "get the fuck out of my way". Then I left. Any other day and it wouldnt have been a big deal at all. But sweet fuck I was already at an 11 out of 10 on the rage-o-meter. And that incident almost threw me into a murdering rampage. It was basically a scene from the movie Falling Down

Comment

• i hear you.. Sometimes a lil drop is enough to fill the bucket

Comment

• excellent scenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  excellent scenario
                  A++
                  Would rage again

Comment

• Riding the slow ass train from the airport to downtown Seattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Riding the slow ass train from the airport to downtown Seattle.
                      dont get raped

Comment

• all aboard get rekt

Comment

• Just scored these bitches for the WRX for a cool $350.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            dont get raped
                            Barely survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Just scored these bitches for the WRX for a cool $350.

congrats on your oem wheels

Comment

• Whats up RT fools

Comment

Working...
                                X