This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Remember when car guys were into cars and not just posting pics on IG and actually did their own work?
    Barely. I remember when people built cars to drive them though, instead of just showdrop and be a fggt.
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    if these ccw's don't fit my stock sheetmetal* I am probably bolting flares on my Camaro ayylmao

*chris reference
    What about me?
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    One of the guys I work with is the embodiment of everything thats wrong with the car scene now
    Have him do an intro on here.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    nah, his car isnt bad at all. just his mentality and the way he goes about it all. just wants spoonfed spec and someone to tell him what to do
    If you go on any Honda forum, this is exactly what happens every day. And when you tell said person "search", you're an asshole.
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    spoon... spoonfed... somewhere a hondafag is havin a laff
    u wot m8
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• glad we have the original engineering genius building the polo bodydrop on here

screw spoonfeeding, he's breaking new ground ayyyy
      Last edited by Miroteknik; 03-23-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• bilt not bot

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          bilt not bot
          It's even funnier if you read this in a German accent.

Eim goinck to bilt a rrat rrodd with mein Powlow. Fuack za hayterz!
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• hitler would love the polo deathtrap

Comment

• Then he would fog the creator for being a twat

Comment

• pull on into chamber 6...

tsssssssssssss

Comment

• Side note, thanks Andrew.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2mvO7Yq48"]Earl Sinclair performs Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Sup future vapesters.

Comment

• I would tell you what's cool but you've probably never heard of it.

Comment

• There are only a handful of Thug Life videos that are funny.

Comment

• I know what's cool. Plaid, rusted, bolt on widebodies with mounts for vape gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            There are only a handful of Thug Life videos that are funny.
                            Just like there are only a handful of Hondas that are cool.
                            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            I know what's cool. Plaid, rusted, bolt on widebodies with mounts for vape gear.
                            Vape Injection

The new trend for March 420th, 2069

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              There are only a handful of Thug Life videos that are funny.
                              its happening to the memes too

getting saturated with not clever garbage 1/10 wud not giggle
                              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              I know what's cool. Plaid, rusted, bolt on widebodies with mounts for vape gear.
                              I still want to do the exhaust flamethrower mod on a car someday lol

Camaro?

Comment

• Not gonna lie, back in the day, I put a flamethrower and underglow on a Prelude. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                                X