Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn. I need to save some money for bodywork, but I just found a whole retrofit kit for the E39 Stereo and Cruise Control buttons for the steering wheel.

Whyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      God damn. I need to save some money for bodywork, but I just found a whole retrofit kit for the E39 Stereo and Cruise Control buttons for the steering wheel.

Whyyyyy
      That's the way it always goes dude.

"I don't have any money but I'll see whats on craigslist aaaaaaaanndddd I found all the parts I could ever want or need for next to nothing."
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        That's the way it always goes dude.

"I don't have any money but I'll see whats on craigslist aaaaaaaanndddd I found all the parts I could ever want or need for next to nothing."
        That's it man. Soo annoying

Comment

• It only gets worse the older you get.

I've been putting off spending the $250 I need for some tuning hardware and gauges I need for the Prelude for over a year now. I remember when I was 18, all I did was work to afford car parts lol.

Growing up sucks lol.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's literally what I'm doing right now. It's retarded. I've started putting car parts before camera gear which is mega stupid because that's how I make my living haha

Comment

• Dude, I'm starting to put car parts before the place in which I actually live. I want to finish my garage so badly, and I'm halfway there... but goddamn it spring is coming and I have races to attend.

Comment

• What have you still got to do? God, I want a garage

Comment

• A lot.

The walls are insulated, the bottom half is 3/4" chip board to protect the walls from dings and dents, and I started to rough in all the outlets. I'll have 8 outlets in the garage, instead of the 1 that it came equipped with.

I still have to upgrade the house's service to 200A (from 100A), wire the subpanel in the garage, add a 220v drop for a welder, replace both exterior doors, put in the insulated ceiling, upgrade the four 4' lights to eight 4' lights running the other direction, drywall at the top half of the walls, and fix the garage floor.

Comment

A lot.

The walls are insulated, the bottom half is 3/4" chip board to protect the walls from dings and dents, and I started to rough in all the outlets. I'll have 8 outlets in the garage, instead of the 1 that it came equipped with.

I still have to upgrade the house's service to 200A (from 100A), wire the subpanel in the garage, add a 220v drop for a welder, replace both exterior doors, put in the insulated ceiling, upgrade the four 4' lights to eight 4' lights running the other direction, drywall at the top half of the walls, and fix the garage floor.
                    I swear to christ if you put all 8 outlets on 1 breaker.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I swear to christ if you put all 8 outlets on 1 breaker.....
                      For reference, the garage has the garage door opener, the lights, the outlet, and two outside lights all wired to one breaker currently. What in the actual fuck.

I'll do a panel in the garage and designate breakers accordingly to the lights, outlets, and welder.

Comment

• messcans from homedepot are $10/hr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Payday tomorrow, fuck yeaaah
                          this

tomorrow I should be back out of financial limp-mode

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                            messcans from homedepot are $10/hr.
                            hire one to free up seized coilovers, crack a beer, and learn some Spanish swearwords

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              this

tomorrow I should be back out of financial limp-mode
                              Do you have an evap leak?

Comment

Do you have an evap leak?
                                *vape

Comment

Working...
                                X