Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You look a little dry bro, you really need ho hydrate.

Might I recommend vaping? It is vapor bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      me rn

You know what would help with that right now?

Some water

vapor

bro.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I was getting excited earlier today because I've got some extra coin to spend on car parts.

I fucking shit you not, in the last hour, I got the heating/electric bill AND the waste management bill for the house. Both bills just dashed my dreams over the rocks of being an adult.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuck. Wiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            You know what would help with that right now?

Some water

vapor

bro.

Miro, you've already made it into the EDM show and taken off your shirt, what else is there to do bro. Load up 600 dabs into your vape pen and vape on bro.

Comment

• I am at a loss for words

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Fuck. Wiring.
                i feel like we could be friends

Comment

Fuck. Wiring.
                  What's the matter? Old Ford tech got you beating your head in?
                  Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  I am at a loss for words
                  Well when you vape as much as you do, you tend to be at a loss to do anything but consume water at a near-air state with random flavors.

Comment

Fuck. Wiring.
                    i went into it like:

hey ive wired up stereos before, a few fog lights and what not

wiring up an engine seems similar, i have a solder gun...

HAHAHAHA F U stupid kunt u wanker u fgt lil idiot GTFO noob get rekt pwnd x999 eliminated logging off go die scum stupid autistic lol burn in acid kkk ferguson

Comment

Well when you vape as much as you do, you tend to be at a loss to do anything but consume water at a near-air state with random flavors.
                      vape

the word vape has 4 letters. the word vape also rhymes with ape. ape has 2 vowels. so does vape. does this seem suspicious 2 u? lets look closer:

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        HAHAHAHA F U stupid kunt u wanker u fgt lil idiot GTFO noob get rekt pwnd x999 eliminated logging off go die scum stupid autistic lol burn in acid kkk ferguson
                        who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

#vaperlivesmatter

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

#vaperlivesmatter
                          #thnx4caring

Comment

• You guys are a constant source of entertainment and laughs and just know that I genuinely appreciate that.

Comment

You guys are a constant source of entertainment and laughs and just know that I genuinely appreciate that.

Right in the feels.

Gay.

Comment

You guys are a constant source of entertainment and laughs and just know that I genuinely appreciate that.
                                thnx4urpost gay-ban 2gay4me kys

Comment

Working...
                                X