• dam

Comment

• would P90sex that

Comment

• I'd pee in her butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            why cheat... If u unhappy get out and leave, thats what i do
            Why on earth would you cheat on someone that fit and friendly to begin with? But I agree, if you're not happy then fucking get out. And if you can't bring yourself to get out, then set yourself on fire and push yourself into the woods.
            Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            dam
            I do not lie. I only deliver.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Why on earth would you cheat on someone that fit and friendly to begin with? But I agree, if you're not happy then fucking get out. And if you can't bring yourself to get out, then set yourself on fire and push yourself into the woods.

I do not lie. I only deliver.
              theres that golden quote

sure she's gorgeous, but theres a man somewhere whose sick of her shit

Comment

• beautiful women are some of the biggest pains in mankinds' ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  theres that golden quote

sure she's gorgeous, but theres a man somewhere whose sick of her shit
                  Call me ignorant but I don't see the downside. Hard-working, well-educated, and not a bitch.

I met her last boyfriend when he was trying to put wiper blades on her car... and couldn't figure out how to get them off. He walked over to my garage when I was working on the 330 and had to ask me to do it.

I should have asked him if he wears gloves filled with vasoline to protect his fucking manicured nails.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Call me ignorant but I don't see the downside. Hard-working, well-educated, and not a bitch.

I met her last boyfriend when he was trying to put wiper blades on her car... and couldn't figure out how to get them off. He walked over to my garage when I was working on the 330 and had to ask me to do it.

I should have asked him if he wears gloves filled with vasoline to protect his fucking manicured nails.
                    have you dated her? sometimes the crazy takes a while to come out

he sounds like a vaper

btw im not ranting on her specifically, im talking about beautiful women in general

Comment

• never had problems with my women and don't associate with dogs haha
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• euro girls are more grateful and less entitled

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          have you dated her? sometimes the crazy takes a while to come out

he sounds like a vaper

btw im not ranting on her specifically, im talking about beautiful women in general
                          Sadly I have not dated her. But you do speak the truth, sometimes the crazy comes in stages instead of all at once. I've dated two "delayed reaction" crazies.

Lol @ vaper

Doctor: "Do you smoke?"
                          Bro: "Nah but I vape"
                          Doctor: "Oh okay"
                          Writes "fucking loser" on his clipboard

Comment

• American women are evolving into men, and the men are evolving into women. its great

Comment

Sadly I have not dated her. But you do speak the truth, sometimes the crazy comes in stages instead of all at once. I've dated two "delayed reaction" crazies.

Lol @ vaper

Doctor: "Oh okay"
                              Writes "fucking loser" on his clipboard
                              Doctor: "Oh okay, our OBGYN building is across the parking lot, why don't you gather up your vaping vagina and get help there"

Comment

• Fucking vapers.

Comment

Working...
                                X