• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      buy them

scott will ship with your other wheel
      Nah. Trying to save my pennies so I can afford to do the bodywork on the M3, and get a tune for the Prelude. ...and maybe source a manual trans for the Nova.

Now that I think about it, I'm also looking for a 700R4 for the Monte, too. Also need to buy snow tires for the WRX for next year.

Sigh.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ^ lol

and then there's "that" too that will drain money haha
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Morning guys.
          Sup dude.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

^ lol

and then there's "that" too that will drain money haha
            Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah. That's okay. When they grow up, they can help me shovel the goddamn driveway and do the dishes.

I had to dig out my stuck neighbor this morning because neither of her two 20+ year old daughters shoveled the driveway for the last week with all the snow. Daughter #2's boyfriend is fucking useless, and just stood there and watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah. That's okay. When they grow up, they can help me shovel the goddamn driveway and do the dishes.

I had to dig out my stuck neighbor this morning because neither of her two 20+ year old daughters shoveled the driveway for the last week with all the snow. Daughter #2's boyfriend is fucking useless, and just stood there and watched.
              is daughter 1 available pls rspnd

Comment

• i failed to c the part where you 'had to do it'

Comment

i'm in love with the coco, is turning into a hit over here

You gotta be kidding me

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    is daughter 1 available pls rspnd
                    Yes and she is rather attractive. Summertime is a good time to be neighbors.
                    Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    i failed to c the part where you 'had to do it'
                    Well I couldn't just leave her stranded, I had to go out and start my car to let it warm up a little bit.

20 minutes of digging and pushing later and she was out. Useless boyfriend was as helpful as a screen door on a submarine.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      You gotta be kidding me
                      I can't believe that's a song.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Yes and she is rather attractive. Summertime is a good time to be neighbors.
                        Do the creep aaaahhhh.

Comment

• i hear it all the time lately on my collegues radios

Comment

• Nah, every time I see her outside we usually stop and catch up a little bit. Super sweet girl, and she's the only one who's ever taking care of shit around her mom's house (raking leaves, shoveling, etc.). She works with my aunt and went to school with my wife... kind of weird, really.

I'm not joking when I say this girl is fit as fuck.
                            Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 02-25-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• ugh she hot

Comment

• She was telling me that her last boyfriend (who was a fucking bell end) cheated on her right before the holidays.

Like... what? Who the fuck does such an assanine thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X