Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of all the Imprezas, I like the Evo V the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      For me I think 05-07 are my favorites. They still looked different, the new ones just blend in to me.
      Not a bad thing considering it'll be a daily driver, and my M3 will have an obnoxious wing on the back of it soon.
      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Out of all the Imprezas, I like the Evo V the most.

Oh you cheeky cunt.

I like the last gen Subaru Legacy's, they were the best generation of Camry.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• LOL, all the local retards are telling me to go get loan and spend it on a 5-year-old FWD Acura with 60k miles on it and no warranty.

What in the actual fuck?
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          LOL, all the local retards are telling me to go get loan and spend it on a 5-year-old FWD Acura with 60k miles on it and no warranty.

What in the actual fuck?
          Time for a DA Integra.

Comment

• New wrx looks like a volvo.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
              New wrx looks like a volvo.
              That's giving too much credit to Volvo.

Comment

• Is this real life?

Comment

• Idiots.

Start my new job tomorrow. Can't sleep. Probably won't be on here much anymore and that kind of sucks.

Comment

• Still working for MDS Chris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Still working for MDS Chris?
                      Yup, working with the manufacturing team now. Definitely a lot more stress than the engineering side of the business.

Comment

• No more Chris?

Comment

• Less of me, anyway.

Test drove the '15 WRX Limited last night. 100% set on getting one. I highly suggest that anyone goes and test drives one if you're in the market.

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• New work PC. Blocking everyone's sigs again in ADP. Thestruggleisreal

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                                New work PC. Blocking everyone's sigs again in ADP. Thestruggleisreal
                                #thanksobama

Comment

Working...
                                X