• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it means aids

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      What the fuck does "stank" even mean?
      Odorous scent, usually more potent than stink.

Comment

• stank threads

Comment

• Alternator in the E46 decided that it ***** life this morning. Good thing a replacement is only $350 after shipping hahahaha fuck
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• is it just me or has the quality in the show room gone way downhill over the years. Now almost every other car is on stock wheels with low and there's way less posting going on than when I joined this place.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Having a moral dilemma. What do I spend my $30k on?

I've got a 2013 Evolution X with 14k miles on it lined up for around $29k from a local dealer. Could pass as a new car, minus a melted rear diffuser. Drove it, liked it, but unsure if it makes for a good daily for the wife.

Or, I could spend a few bills more and look at a 2015 Subaru WRX Premium for $32k. Haven't driven one yet, but looking to do so today after work.

Keep in mind, this is a daily for the wife, and will probably be the "family hauler" eventually.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Morning all.

Having a moral dilemma. What do I spend my $30k on?

I've got a 2013 Evolution X with 14k miles on it lined up for around $29k from a local dealer. Could pass as a new car, minus a melted rear diffuser. Drove it, liked it, but unsure if it makes for a good daily for the wife.

Or, I could spend a few bills more and look at a 2015 Subaru WRX Premium for $32k. Haven't driven one yet, but looking to do so today after work.

Keep in mind, this is a daily for the wife, and will probably be the "family hauler" eventually.
                I'd do the Evolution. That's coming from a Subaru guy. The new WRX looks like an Evolution anyway. The only Subaru that looks good to me now is the XV Crosstrek.

Comment

• The guys with the Evo don't want to play ball. They only budged $400 on the price.

Looking at a brand new WRX tonight for a test drive. The WRX we really want is actually less than a used EVO.

Comment

• The new WRX's are nice, but don't be surprised when you are trading it in on an SUV when the future kids turn 5.

Comment

• What makes you say that dude? Rear leg room or something?

Comment

What makes you say that dude? Rear leg room or something?
                        Rear leg room is tight on an impreza, worse once you add a car seat.

Comment

• I'll keep that in mind when we look at one later. I sat in the back of the Evo, it wasn't bad at all actually.

Hmm, blue or white...

Comment

• White.

The blue is a pain to keep clean.

Comment

• Yeah, I've always been a fan of white. It's my inner guido trying to escape.

It would have been funny to park the Evo along side my M3 with the obnoxious spoilers.

Comment

Yeah, I've always been a fan of white. It's my inner guido trying to escape.

It would have been funny to park the Evo along side my M3 with the obnoxious spoilers.
                                You could always swap for an STI trunk. Make sure you order the car wingless.

Comment

Working...
                                X