• rimzolitos
          instagram : demrimz
          StatesideWheel

Comment

• sup mofo's
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Can't decide.

Do I take the 330Ci on a 6+ hour road trip for work, or do I let work pay for a rental and keep the miles off my car.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• depends on what rental you'll get i'd say

Comment

• Looks like it's a roll of the dice... either a Ford Fusion Ecoboost, or a Chevy Malibu for full-size. I could roll the dice even further and reserve a Compact and hope it's a Focus, but it says "Chevy Aveo or similar" and I am not about to drive one of those fucking piles.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol

you get descent payment for taking your own car?

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      lol

you get descent payment for taking your own car?
                      Mileage and fuel, around $300. We'd spend 1/2 of that in fuel.

Comment

• hmz

i'd take my own car i'd think

Comment

• It's a toss-up. I just did the cooling system refresh in the car last night- water pump, thermostat, expansion tank, coolant, etc.- and I'm kind of half-worried about something going wrong.

Granted, we took the car to NJ (7 hour trip) over the summer, but that was a lot easier to get out and look things over if something goes wrong...

Comment

• I think the biggest worry factor is that it's supposed to be a 30-40% chance of snow all week, and I really don't want my car getting smashed.

Comment

• then you have to take the econobox, no discussion

Comment

• Well... I wouldn't exactly call this an econobox. Definitely a "fleet" vehicle, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X