Clear All

• Bout to head to the track

Comment

• "Bout to head to the track jwhfhjxbwjfbndjs"

Sup Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Bout to head to the track
        Do you guys have any open to public days?

Comment

• 7.5 more hours until I can go home and take a nap.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilP View Post

seems they're an 'experience days' place

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
              seems they're an 'experience days' place
              Morning (or evening in your case) Ratty. (Or whatever your name may be)
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilP View Post

Unfortunately, we can't let you drive your own car round the track. Recently we've been getting a bit of hastle from the locals about noise, even though we've been running for around 4 years now. So we've currently been restricted on when we can run.

So in short, no haha. We do like corporate, group days. So if you get a group of mates together, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• neil got a z4?! wasn't that the bloke with the old skyline that was half submerged in a pond or something

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Morning (or evening in your case) Ratty. (Or whatever your name may be)
                        It was morning - right now its 4.56pm and I've been on a mirror hunt for the Fiat as it has no right hand side wing mirror, which is a little terrifying for turning and other essential driving things. No such luck, nowhere seems to sell cute little chrome mirrors any more! Gave up and bought dog food and new wipers for the RX-8 instead, because some doofus turned them on when they were frozen the other day...

I also have a chap looking at the Skyline on Sunday, he's going to wire the boost controller back to standard completely and check over everything else he knows about and can check without a garage. Yippee!

edit: Oh, my actual name is Chelsea, but Ratty or anything else under the sun works too.

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
                          It was morning - right now its 4.56pm and I've been on a mirror hunt for the Fiat as it has no right hand side wing mirror, which is a little terrifying for turning and other essential driving things. No such luck, nowhere seems to sell cute little chrome mirrors any more! Gave up and bought dog food and new wipers for the RX-8 instead, because some doofus turned them on when they were frozen the other day...

I also have a chap looking at the Skyline on Sunday, he's going to wire the boost controller back to standard completely and check over everything else he knows about and can check without a garage. Yippee!

edit: Oh, my actual name is Chelsea, but Ratty or anything else under the sun works too.
                          Okay, Fred.

How many cars are you up to now?

Comment

• Chris, hopefully you'll get this.

Comment

• I laughed, audibly.

Comment

• I should sue that bitch for false advertising.

Comment

Working...
                                X