This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I just think that we talk out of both sides of out mouth. We say that scene kids just buy the same wheels, add coils and wait for a feature, yet that's what we encourage at the same time. It's weird.
    i'm sarcastic about some of the crap on here, but honestly, even the faggot dapper features are pretty cool cars. its ignorant and stupid if you say they aren't. I don't mind looking at them. it keeps cool parts in circulation, and keeps things moving.

everyone growing out of it and coming onto the site just to make fun of everyone that is still learning is a faggot. they were stupid one time too. I was stupid. it all takes time. just cause youre over that shit doesn't mean you can come in and throw shit at people just like you 5 years ago.

I've learned so much in 5 years, its embarrassing to look back sometimes. you have to be able to own it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      I mean the engine itself. don't paint that a color. have it black, raw metal, or something factory looking

colored valve covers and stainless hoses and anodized fittings is fancy enough. no need for much else.
      I never said I would paint the block? As it is, its fine - a few posts back I posted a link to a picture of the engine bay, if you saw it, you can see why I'm changing all the coloured bits to purple.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

Is it wrong to think the average car on SW is what's wrong with the car scene in general?
      +1
      I've been attending a lot more car meets and nothing has stood out to me so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
        I never said I would paint the block? As it is, its fine - a few posts back I posted a link to a picture of the engine bay, if you saw it, you can see why I'm changing all the coloured bits to purple..
        I didn't see the engine bay, I guess I misunderstood. carry on m8

Comment

I didn't see the engine bay, I guess I misunderstood. carry on m8
          get your sick bucket out - http://i.imgur.com/UwBrccR.jpg

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

WTFFFFFFFFF

dead

Comment

How are we not funding this
              It could be funded.
              Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
              A muscle car is on my list of must-gets at some point, right now there's nowhere to store it and we're probably moving house so my hands are tied.

The bay makes me want to vomit every time I open the bonnet. Red and green?? RED AND GREEN? YOU THINK THIS IS CHRISTMAS? no. just no. Once the misfire is sorted I'll be changing out everything for a decent dark purple.
              Whoever thinks that colored hoses or wires are okay in an engine bay needs to be dragged out to a field and shot.

It's not okay. It was never okay.
              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              m8 no purple

whats with this colored engines crap. everytime I see a painted engine block that isn't black or a metal-color, I smh
              A thousand times this.

I urk when I see people powdercoat knuckles, sway bars, and general suspension shit stupid colors.

Case in point:

OH SHIT SON mad JDM tyte hellafresh super showcar baller status

Even the fucking lowrider cholos are laughing at you.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Red, green, AND YELLOW.

We have code stoplight. Repeat, code stoplight.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• except for all the copper and gold parts shop max stuff

I am full faggot for that stuff

Comment

• I think I'm most offended by in the top left, where he's put a black pipe a green pipe and a fucking blue pipe all at one junction. WHY.

Comment

I know youre sick of me already but...

I say replace all the colored hoses black as they should be,
                      and make the sway bar silver/alloy.

that would be a pleasing sight

Comment

• Your full faggot plain and simple. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          Your full faggot plain and simple. <3
                          At least he's not half assing it. He goes full ass. Balls deep bro.

Comment

• Comment

except for all the copper and gold parts shop max stuff

I am full faggot for that stuff
                              It's one thing to go all-out and build a showpiece. It's another thing to send your sway bar bracket off to red powdercoat while the rest of the underside of your car is covered in mud and horseshit.
                              Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
                              I think I'm most offended by in the top left, where he's put a black pipe a green pipe and a fucking blue pipe all at one junction. WHY.
                              Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              I know youre sick of me already but...

I say replace all the colored hoses black as they should be,
                              and make the sway bar silver/alloy.

that would be a pleasing sight
                              Agreed 100%.

I'm a man of simplicity.

Comment

• The guy asking about lip size on 7" Drag DR wheels.

Really???

Comment

Working...
                                X