• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Oh god, that's gonna be a mess.
    I actually like most of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      I actually like most of it.
      I'll give it a listen but between Hardwell, Avicii, and Steve Aoki, they've ruined electronic music. So many swag fags now.

Comment

• Not a fan of Steve Aoki at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

HashTagz420Blazeit
          How are we not funding this

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            That bay is fucking horrendous.

American land barges are the best. You want a sketchy time? Jump in a 60's muscle car. Terribly short gearing, incredibly torquey V8's, under sprung/cushiony suspension and drum brakes- all connected to the pavement with tires that are typically narrower than 235mm and have 70-series sidewalls.

It's awesome.
            A muscle car is on my list of must-gets at some point, right now there's nowhere to store it and we're probably moving house so my hands are tied.

The bay makes me want to vomit every time I open the bonnet. Red and green?? RED AND GREEN? YOU THINK THIS IS CHRISTMAS? no. just no. Once the misfire is sorted I'll be changing out everything for a decent dark purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
              A muscle car is on my list of must-gets at some point, right now there's nowhere to store it and we're probably moving house so my hands are tied.

The bay makes me want to vomit every time I open the bonnet. Red and green?? RED AND GREEN? YOU THINK THIS IS CHRISTMAS? no. just no. Once the misfire is sorted I'll be changing out everything for a decent dark purple.
              m8 no purple

whats with this colored engines crap. everytime I see a painted engine block that isn't black or a metal-color, I smh

Comment

• that's like getting a tattoo on your kidney

who cares its stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  m8 no purple

whats with this colored engines crap. everytime I see a painted engine block that isn't black or a metal-color, I smh
                  Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  that's like getting a tattoo on your kidney

who cares its stupid
                  schuss you, its either purple or blue for the pipes etc - i guess I could go black but i'd like SOMETHING to say its slightly above standard. right now the bay is.. horrid.
                  painting an engine block or something thats a standard colour and not fucked about with already IS a stupid idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
                    schuss you, its either purple or blue for the pipes etc - i guess I could go black but i'd like SOMETHING to say its slightly above standard. right now the bay is.. horrid.
                    painting an engine block or something thats a standard colour and not fucked about with already IS a stupid idea.
                    I mean the engine itself. don't paint that a color. have it black, raw metal, or something factory looking

colored valve covers and stainless hoses and anodized fittings is fancy enough. no need for much else.

Comment

• do you want the dapper feature or don't you

Comment

do you want the dapper feature or don't you

Is it wrong to think the average car on SW is what's wrong with the car scene in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

Is it wrong to think the average car on SW is what's wrong with the car scene in general?
                          nah, it isn't that bad I don't think...

honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit worse

so much more entertaining

#bringbackthe2002deathtrap

Comment

nah, it isn't that bad I don't think...

honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit worse

so much more entertaining

#bringbackthe2002deathtrap
                            I just think that we talk out of both sides of out mouth. We say that scene kids just buy the same wheels, add coils and wait for a feature, yet that's what we encourage at the same time. It's weird.

Comment

• Faggots

Comment

• Sup Matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X