Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Hondas took over BRAAAAAP, because every rotary made has lost its apex seals by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      mmmmmMMMMBAAAAH
      A goat?

Comment

Still a bag full of dicks.

That said, I could probably get one then never, ever register it. Track car say whaaaaat
        AH so they're importable but as long as you don't register it you're good.. nice

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Gold day is really good. You get a lot of seat time which is the main thing.
        looking at the stunt pro day too - but yeah, gold day looks like it would help a lot. at the days i attend its just HERE GO GO FUCK IT UP UNTIL YOU LEARN (on a tiny go-kart track surrounded by MX-5s) and I don't particularly want to fuck this car up learning or have some idiot in a mazda in the side of me.

edit: other half has a rotary rx-8, its hilarious and it does go BBBWWWZZZAAAAAARRRRRRRP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I thought Hondas took over BRAAAAAP, because every rotary made has lost its apex seals by now.

Comment

• Having the flu sucks.

Comment

I thought Hondas took over BRAAAAAP, because every rotary made has lost its apex seals by now.
              Well no, because every Rotard I see on craigslist is selling an RX8 where the chassis mileage is different than the engine mileage.
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              A goat?
              Precisely.
              Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
              AH so they're importable but as long as you don't register it you're good.. nice

edit: other half has a rotary rx-8, its hilarious and it does go BBBWWWZZZAAAAAARRRRRRRP
              Anything is "importable". I can't say how legal it is, but it's possible.

They literally sound like an apathetic can of bees that can't decide where they want to go to college so they take it out on their parents/apex seals and do bad things to disappoint them like not produce any power while burning oil and fuel at an alarming rate.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
                have some idiot in a mazda in the side of me.
                Wait you want a Miata inside of you?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Joking aside, fuck me gently this is nice

Comment

They literally sound like an apathetic can of bees that can't decide where they want to go to college so they take it out on their parents/apex seals and do bad things to disappoint them like not produce any power while burning oil and fuel at an alarming rate.
                    ^ THIS. I like how high they rev, I don't like the lack of fucking oomph and how much oil it drinks.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Wait you want a Miata inside of you?
                    No. Dear god no. As cute as they are, I'm not remotely attracted to them.

Comment

No. Dear god no. As cute as they are, I'm not remotely attracted to them.
                      I'm not sure I believe you.

Comment

• Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stihl MS 880 Magnum Chainsaw 36" Bar at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

So much want.

Comment

• John appears to be on a murder tool shopping spree

But seriously that is a badass saw.

Comment

• 14 horse chainsaw for the win. I maxed out my 045 and the 32" bar the first week I owned it.

Comment

looking at the stunt pro day too - but yeah, gold day looks like it would help a lot. at the days i attend its just HERE GO GO FUCK IT UP UNTIL YOU LEARN (on a tiny go-kart track surrounded by MX-5s) and I don't particularly want to fuck this car up learning or have some idiot in a mazda in the side of me.

Stunt is good. We actually had a group today for stunt pro and drift silver which was really fun. We teach you in Mx5's but with the option to upgrade to the M3. Stunt is really good fun, we get you doing J turns, handbrake turns into parking spots and high-speed 360's (which are AWESOME)

Comment

PNW Chainsaw Hipster is at it again!!

Comment

Working...
                                X