Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol I watched that in my bed last night on my phone! LoL after it was all done I was like "man I wonder how his commercial looks like" I mean the done version! lol
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      g35 sedan.
      e39
      b5/6
      there's nothing else.
      Still looking at B5 avants as well.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So you have $7k, but you want a vehicle priced in the $10k+ range.

Seems legit.

EDIT- I guess if you're okay with higher mileage cars, $7k isn't completely unreasonable.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm crying right now

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            i bet khalil sells the e28 even before it leaves california.
            Hahahah stfu

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            Does Khalil's girl have a newer Corvette, or am I thinking of someone else?

I still can't get over that.
            Yes that's me haha.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              So you have $7k, but you want a vehicle priced in the $10k+ range.

Seems legit.

EDIT- I guess if you're okay with higher mileage cars, $7k isn't completely unreasonable.
              I'd like to spend 7k. I can spend more if I want.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Spend a little bit more if you want to have something that will last you.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Spend a little bit more if you want to have something that will last you.
                  I don't plan on having any car, no matter what it is, for more than a year.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bmw ... Ultimate not lasting machine hahaha

Jk.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      i bet khalil sells the e28 even before it leaves california.
                      What are you talking about?
                      He sold it to me before your post.
                      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                        Kelly's right in that FF and FR cars have different feelings when being driven -- the whole push versus pull dynamic. Personally, as long as it doesn't understeer like a pig, I'll enjoy it. That's why I threw a 22mm rear sway in the Civic. Killed almost all understeer above 8/10ths.
                        Rear swaybars make a huge difference.

Stock on mine was 14mm with plastic endlinks, and I stepped up to a 23 mm bar with metal endlinks. Made a pretty dramatic difference.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Rear swaybars make a huge difference.

Stock on mine was 14mm with plastic endlinks, and I stepped up to a 23 mm bar with metal endlinks. Made a pretty dramatic difference.
                          I love it. It gives me a bit more control at the limit; rather than going straight to understeer, the rear will kick out a bit under heavy trail braking, which I can correct by just smashing the gas.

Saved my ass on the backroads of Kentucky last year. Tried to bleed off as much speed as possible coming up to a bend that I thought was less sharp, right after a crest. So I trail braked as far into the turn as I could. Instead of understeer shoving me into the fence and promptly fucking my car, I three-wheeled it, the rear kicked out maybe 35 degrees and gave me just enough time to get back on the gas and power out of the curve.

Everybody was like, "Why didn't you upgrade the front, too?" Because that extra tightness will once again bring more understeer into the equation, at least until I get a set of coilovers and get everything set up how I like. With stock suspension in place, a rear sway bar is more than enough by itself.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I don't plan on having any car, no matter what it is, for more than a year.
                            Then why not hold out another year? Why go through all this frustration to own a car for a few months?

Goddamn, between you and KK, I feel like I'm the only one here who hangs on to cars for more than a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                              I love it. It gives me a bit more control at the limit; rather than going straight to understeer, the rear will kick out a bit under heavy trail braking, which I can correct by just smashing the gas.

Saved my ass on the backroads of Kentucky last year. Tried to bleed off as much speed as possible coming up to a bend that I thought was less sharp, right after a crest. So I trail braked as far into the turn as I could. Instead of understeer shoving me into the fence and promptly fucking my car, I three-wheeled it, the rear kicked out maybe 35 degrees and gave me just enough time to get back on the gas and power out of the curve.

Everybody was like, "Why didn't you upgrade the front, too?" Because that extra tightness will once again bring more understeer into the equation, at least until I get a set of coilovers and get everything set up how I like. With stock suspension in place, a rear sway bar is more than enough by itself.
                              You know you have a ridiculous swaybar when you break off swaybar endlinks, swaybar mounts, and break swaybar mount bolts.

My Prelude + Progress rear swaybar with heavy-duty endlinks + R-compounds = scary

Comment

• Hahahahaha

Most I've had a car was like 1yr and 8 months I think.

The M is creeping up on 1yr 3 months.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X