This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
    I'm still friends with Dave on FB. Looks like he's buried into his work, too. And I imagine Ollie is hella-busy with Felony Form.

We're all growing up. It's cool, but it sucks.

Wherever Jaze is, I hope he knows that I love his M3. And maybe him. No homo.

Okay, a lot of homo.

What's up?
    Growing up certainly takes the fun out of stuff.

Kelly, what generation/year 4Runners are you looking at?
    Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Wait, I do? Which ones?
    I went full derp and meant to say John lol.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Comment

Well then you're stuck between the 4Runner and the Wrangler UL. Personally, I think the 4Runner looks better with aftermarket off-road goodies attached.

The 4Runner will cost you less to own over the next few years. Otherwise, it's a manner of personal taste, as both cars are great for what you need.
        Yeah likely will be the 4Runner, which I definitely agree looks awesome when done correctly.
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Growing up certainly takes the fun out of stuff.

Kelly, what generation/year 4Runners are you looking at?

4th gen.
        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I want to be friends with John...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sent you a friend request Kelly.

Comment

• Accepted.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cadbury Cream Eggs are like fucking crack.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Cadbury Cream Eggs are like fucking crack.
                You're just now realizing this?

Also, they're on sale already?

Originally posted by Rob&co
                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

You're just now realizing this?

Also, they're on sale already?
                  I've had an addiction to these things since I was old enough to remember eating them lol.

They've been on sale for a few weeks here. I came home with like 15 of them.

Comment

• I don't want to spend money, but I want car parts.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I don't want to spend money, but I want car parts.
                      #thestruggle

Put everything on a credit card and pay a shop to build it, but make a build thread to collect all your internet famous.

Comment

• I've never had a Cadbury egg.

Comment

#thestruggle

Put everything on a credit card and pay a shop to build it, but make a build thread to collect all your internet famous.
                          I've had my own credit card for 4.5 months and I already **** it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cadbury eggs are fucking disgusting and who the fuck is John?

Comment

• I'm John. The motherfucker that hasn't had a Cadbury egg.

Comment

Oooh, what kind of Jeep? Don't say Patriot.

I'm currently doing three things:

- I'm a senior writer and fleet manager for an online company with a terribly shitty name. I get new cars, I drive them, I review them. I fill the rest of my week by writing stories about auto-industry news. I occasionally go on media drives to test out new cars before they go on sale.

- I'm still freelancing for the Porsche magazine. Although that's like once every three months now.

- I just got another freelance gig for a company called AutoWeb. The editor-in-chief is a big-ish name in the industry, and it's a job I actually had to audition for. The pay is good, and the work is 100% similar to what I do for my 9-to-5. It's a huge step up for me, because it means I'm the new guy amongst real, honest-to-god experts. It'll be great for my resume, since my eventual goal is to make my way to a magazine like Car & Driver or Road & Track.

Thanks to the new freelance gig, I should be able to pick up my reasonable-dream car within a year: A 911SC 3.2. I sold my 2008 Si sedan to save some money, and I think the 911 isn't too far off. Maybe this summer, maybe next summer, depends on how the new freelance gig is going.
                                Good stuff Andrew

Parks and Recreation referenced Yurts and it reminded me of this thread. Haha.

Also Hi, long time no see.
                                Last edited by jasonklee; 01-22-2015, 01:22 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X