X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Really hoping I can get ODB back to driveable status before SoWo. I would be so bummed if I had to take the Golf, or fly.
      If you fly you can bum around in the benz with me

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      When is it?
      May15-17
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Morning Scott & Ashton.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Meh
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Trying to workout the logistics of transporting a headliner..haha

Comment

• ? Do you need one, or just need to refinish one?

I know my E36 needs to get done at some point...
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It's a black M Sport one for the silver Touring. Getting hard to find now. It's cream/grey at the minute

Comment

• Ecch, grey interior. The worst thing BMW ever did was the Dove Grey interiors.

Comment

• Every non-m(sport) BMW has a grey or cream headliner even to this day. Regardless of interior color.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Ecch, grey interior. The worst thing BMW ever did was the Dove Grey interiors.
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Every non-m(sport) BMW has a grey or cream headliner even to this day. Regardless of interior color.
                      This.

I have black leather in mine, but the pillars and headlining are still grey/cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Every non-m(sport) BMW has a grey or cream headliner even to this day. Regardless of interior color.
                        I'm aware, my E46 has the light-colored pillars and roof. I was talking about a full-on grey interior, not the just headliner.
                        Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        This.

I have black leather in mine, but the pillars and headlining are still grey/cream.
                        Are you doing the pillars, too?

That's been a side project of mine since I bought the E46 and I've just never gotten around to doing it.

Comment

• Yep, will be swapping all the cream/grey parts that are left to black. So A pillars, B pillars(i think), Sunvisors and headliner

Comment

• Very nice. Are your seats heated?

Comment

• Yep. They're standard leather seats at the minute, but I'll be doing a retrofit into some leather M Sport seats soon so I have heaters and electric lumbar support

Comment

• Gotta say, BMW always gets their "M" seats right.

I posted in your thread by the way, I didn't know you were looking for a coin holder/cup holder. I just tossed one a few weeks ago because I didn't have a use for it. I'll pick one up for you if I see one at a junkyard.

Comment

Working...
                                X