Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Khalil's girl have a newer Corvette, or am I thinking of someone else?

I still can't get over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Listen, shit master. Just because it's a Honda doesn't make it a good suggestion.

You wanted, and I quote, "Sedan/wagon, must be manual, I want something quick, fun to drive, can carry 4 people comfortably, and a decent sized trunk."

Sedan- Check
      Manual- Check
      Quick- Check
      Fun to drive- Check (Large cars that haul the mail and handle halfway decent)
      Decent sized trunk- Check

What you should say is "Sedan, must be a manual because I'm not buying a brand new car, I want something fast even though I don't need it, must be RWD even though I don't need something RWD to drive around college in, can carry myself and all my camera gear, and I don't really have a point about a trunk, since all sedans have big trunks. It also must be a BMW, specifically an E39 5-series".
      I had basically the same conversation with my buddy. He kept hounding me for advice on his next new car, but all he really wanted me to say was "get a BMW 5 series cause they are the only car ever made". He just sold his 6-spd e39, and kept saying he still loved e39's. Finally I just said stfu go get another e39 just like the damn one you just sold.

Last week he bought an 04 540.

Automatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        i bet khalil sells the e28 even before it leaves california.
        Lol is that the one mike posted LOL!
        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        Does Khalil's girl have a newer Corvette, or am I thinking of someone else?

I still can't get over that.
        yes.....................balls!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          I had basically the same conversation with my buddy. He kept hounding me for advice on his next new car, but all he really wanted me to say was "get a BMW 5 series cause they are the only car ever made". He just sold his 6-spd e39, and kept saying he still loved e39's. Finally I just said stfu go get another e39 just like the damn one you just sold.

Last week he bought an 04 540.

Automatic.
          Your friend is a fucking retard.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Your friend is a fucking retard.
            he lives in Oregon
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• /caseclosed
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Holy shit, I'm still laughing at the video Khalil posted this morning. No matter how many times I watch it, it's still hilarious.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• 1) Genesis coupes, as much as I **** to say it, suck balls. The car is much too large for a coupe, at least it feels that way. Sight lines are awful. The shifter is hot garbage. Pedal feel is the opposite of linear.

2) BRZs are a little more than FR-Ss. I prefer the BRZ for the interior and exterior differences; it just looks prettier.

3) Kielan, for a man who continually buys cars that end up being on the shittier side after a while, you sure are one picky motherfucker. FF is not the end of the god damned world; unless you're trying to be Ken Block or some shit. If you're keeping something for a year, buy a $800 shitbox and live with the fact that you will have a better car later rather than now. The more you dump in now, the less you'll have to go HAM later.

Although I guess if you buy something boring, you're bound to fall asleep in it.

4) Squishy, can I borrow a grand? I'll pay it back in June, when I get my freelancing T911 check. I'm tapped on cash and have 1 weekly paycheck left from FMU, which has to last me two weeks until my first W2C check. And if my pulleys shit out before I get paid again, I'm straight up hosed.

5) Squishy, give me a thousand dollars. You're the most beautiful brown man I've ever met. You make me not want to be a racist.
                    Last edited by AndrewFromTheInternet; 05-08-2013, 01:45 PM.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                    MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• My E46 has a pathetic trunk. Not all sedans have big trunks. RWD because I prefer how it feels and drives. I carry a lot more than "my camera stuff" around, if that's all I was worried about I'd have a 2 door convertible, A back pack fits in most cars pretty easily. I never said it had to be a BMW, I'm open to AWD cars as well. I have certain affinity for BMWs because I am firm believer that had I not been in that E46 when I crashed and in my integra, I wouldn't be here today to tell the story. But I am open to pretty much anything that isn't FWD or a step "backwards" if you will.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How is a FWD car a "step backwards" for someone who only needs a car to commute in? You don't do anything besides slam a car on it's balls and drive around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          My E46 has a pathetic trunk. Not all sedans have big trunks. RWD because I prefer how it feels and drives. I carry a lot more than "my camera stuff" around, if that's all I was worried about I'd have a 2 door convertible, A back pack fits in most cars pretty easily. I never said it had to be a BMW, I'm open to AWD cars as well. I have certain affinity for BMWs because I am firm believer that had I not been in that E46 when I crashed and in my integra, I wouldn't be here today to tell the story. But I am open to pretty much anything that isn't FWD or a step "backwards" if you will.
                          My vote is for a GC8 Subaru Impreza then, given your criteria. Cheap, reliable, AWD, enough room for plenty of shit.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          How is a FWD car a "step backwards" for someone who only needs a car to commute in? You don't do anything besides slam a car on it's balls and drive around.
                          Kelly's right in that FF and FR cars have different feelings when being driven -- the whole push versus pull dynamic. Personally, as long as it doesn't understeer like a pig, I'll enjoy it. That's why I threw a 22mm rear sway in the Civic. Killed almost all understeer above 8/10ths.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                            My vote is for a GC8 Subaru Impreza then, given your criteria. Cheap, reliable, AWD, enough room for plenty of shit.
                            inb4kellysaysitsnothinglikewhathewants

Comment

• g35 sedan.
                              e39
                              b5/6
                              there's nothing else.

Comment

How is a FWD car a "step backwards" for someone who only needs a car to commute in? You don't do anything besides slam a car on it's balls and drive around.
                                I enjoy spirited drives on the back roads around school and at home, I do go for longer drives where I do nothing but enjoy the car, and have as much fun as I can. I've driven older TLs and I fucking ***** it. Everything about it, the interior sucks, they're ugly, they're heavy, and they don't provide me with any enjoyment. That's a pretty big fucking step backwards if you ask me.
                                Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

Kelly's right in that FF and FR cars have different feelings when being driven -- the whole push versus pull dynamic. Personally, as long as it doesn't understeer like a pig, I'll enjoy it.
                                I didn't like how my Integra drove, and yes, I can definitely feel the difference especially when blasting around on back roads.

In regards to a GC8 I seriously considered one, but the trunk is comparable to that of a the E46, and that's not big enough.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X