and grats
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      lowered or raised?

because that is a whole different scene

and grats

Stock.

I might do a 2" lift at some point, but it's really un-needed. It'll clear 31's now.

Comment

lowered or raised?

because that is a whole different scene

and grats
        lowered jeeps are the dumbest thing you could do

Comment

• Comment

• Fuck the seahawks. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll fly to the superbowl on Malaysian Airlines.

Comment

• So come like July, who wants a perfectly sorted B5 S4 Avant.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                So come like July, who wants a perfectly sorted B5 S4 Avant.
                How do you know it'll be perfect in July? That's tempting fate.

What are you getting to replace it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  How do you know it'll be perfect in July? That's tempting fate.

What are you getting to replace it?
                  Cause it'll have been barely driven, I'm honestly getting it to the point where it needs nothing and selling it.

I'm looking at 4th Gen 4Runners.

I'm moving into NYC and don't even need a DD, so I'm gunna build an adventure vehicle that I've wanted to build for a while with my dad. It'll just chill at their place.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 4 Runners aren't too bad. I had a first gen and liked it a lot.

Comment

• 4 runners are the tits

Comment

• they have a tax on them just like drift cars....

but theyre still a great SUV

Comment

• Yeah I want a slightly newer car, so that I won't **** life getting to the destination. These seem to have a good balance of creature comforts, and ruggedness, as well as a strong aftermarket and community behind them. Kinda shitty they don't have solid front axles, but they seem to be more than capable. Throw a rear air locker in at some point and should be pretty unstoppable for what I plan on doing.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

your street you mean, or am i missing a link

also, only one person in front of me at barbershop
                            Yup, that's the one.
                            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Well, I'm now a Jeep owner.
                            Nice. Thought you weren't getting it till later in the year?
                            Goddamn it. I can't stand the Honda crowd anymore.
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            So come like July, who wants a perfectly sorted B5 S4 Avant.
                            What's replacing it?
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Cause it'll have been barely driven, I'm honestly getting it to the point where it needs nothing and selling it.

I'm looking at 4th Gen 4Runners.

I'm moving into NYC and don't even need a DD, so I'm gunna build an adventure vehicle that I've wanted to build for a while with my dad. It'll just chill at their place.
                            There's no such thing as an S4 that "needs nothing" and you know it.

4Runner project sounds cool. Hard to find in solid shape in our neck of the woods. What were you guys thinking of doing?
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Barb got bit by the Jeep bug, and I got a bonus. We paid off the yurt a year early. We then are borrowing to buy the Jeep. the payment is less and the loan is finished at the same time as the old yurt payment was going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Yup, that's the one.

Goddamn it. I can't stand the Honda crowd anymore.

What's replacing it?

There's no such thing as an S4 that "needs nothing" and you know it.

4Runner project sounds cool. Hard to find in solid shape in our neck of the woods. What were you guys thinking of doing?
                                It will legit need nothing, yanking my chain or not. It will be sold in perfect shape.

The plan for whatever truck I get will be (really think it'll be a 4th gen runner):
                                Lift (also encompasses necessary LCA and UCA upgrades)
                                Front and rear metal bumpers (front will prob get a 8000LB winch)
                                Sliders and skid plates
                                Wheels/Tires
                                Rear Swingout for spare and jerry cans
                                Roof light bar, ditch lights, etc (visibility is important)
                                Roof basket
                                Rear locker (eventually)
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X