• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    You'll fail emissions, JZ motors are OBD0-1 iirc
    2jz was used in the is300...

Comment

You'll fail emissions, JZ motors are OBD0-1 iirc
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCySTWFcnlM"]Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet - YouTube[/ame]

God damnit. Fucking emissions.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        2jz was used in the is300...
        True, but its not a turbo motor. I'm like 99% sure you cant reflash the ECU on them, so that means you have to run a piggy back or replacement ECU when you do turbo, so you'll still fail emissions.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• yo
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think they did make some obd2 2jz turbo motors for the late gen supras, but that shit will be like a million dollars.
            Better off using a STI motorset/ecu because it will most likely bolt right up and you can flash the ecu. Minor bolt ons and you'll be in the upper 300HP range.

Comment

I think they did make some obd2 2jz turbo motors for the late gen supras, but that shit will be like a million dollars.
              Better off using a STI motorset/ecu because it will most likely bolt right up and you can flash the ecu. Minor bolt ons and you'll be in the upper 300HP range.
              Probably a metric fuckton cheaper too.

I think it stopped pissing outside, gonna go drive my car for a hot minute.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Nope, still raining. fuuuu

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Nope, still raining. fuuuu
                  been raingin on and off all day here
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Soooooo apparently looking at E92 M3's lolwtf
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Soooooo apparently looking at E92 M3's lolwtf
                      Must be nice to have 20k+ laying around

Comment

• I don't hahaha.

Well actually if the m3 sells I will have 20k+ laying around
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          been raingin on and off all day here
                          Same here. It was pretty nice this morning, then as soon as I got my wheels on, boom, rain.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          I don't hahaha.

There is something wrong with you.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            Kielan, you're a senior in college. Get something reliable and good on gas. You have one year before you can get a real job and get something that won't be another money pit.
                            Yeah... I'm not buying some boring not fun at all econobox. I'm spending no more than 1/3 of what I make this summer, the rest will be saved/partially invested. I can afford to get something fun, and I will. I'm only going to be keeping it for a year anyway.
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            As much as I **** to say he's right, he's right. We all want money pit toys when they're least convenient. I drove my hooptie all through college- but at least it was reliable and good on fuel.
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            TL's are nice. You can find the older body styles for ~$6k in good shape with a 6-speed. I want one to replace my POS Accord.

The V6's they have are no slouch, either.
                            FWD, ugly, and not at all what I want in a car. No thanks.
                            Soooooo apparently looking at E92 M3's lolwtf
                            They're a lot cheaper than i thought they were, I was looking at them on CL the other day. Would never get an E92 though.
                            I don't hahaha.

Don't you still owe your parents?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              FWD, ugly, and not at all what I want in a car. No thanks.
                              Listen, shit master. Just because it's a Honda doesn't make it a good suggestion.

You wanted, and I quote, "Sedan/wagon, must be manual, I want something quick, fun to drive, can carry 4 people comfortably, and a decent sized trunk."

Sedan- Check
                              Manual- Check
                              Quick- Check
                              Fun to drive- Check (Large cars that haul the mail and handle halfway decent)
                              Decent sized trunk- Check

What you should say is "Sedan, must be a manual because I'm not buying a brand new car, I want something fast even though I don't need it, must be RWD even though I don't need something RWD to drive around college in, can carry myself and all my camera gear, and I don't really have a point about a trunk, since all sedans have big trunks. It also must be a BMW, specifically an E39 5-series".
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i bet khalil sells the e28 even before it leaves california.
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X