X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300$?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Part of me wants to sell the STI and either get an E39 M5 or a 6.0 Pontiac GTO.

Comment

• Na v8 +1

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          All relative to what you're doing.

I did a coilover install on an Altima, same year as your car. Confirmed to be a bigger pain in the ass than anything I've ever done on my E36.
          The rear has it's own spring bucket, and the damper bolts on the inside of the wheel well, not needing to remove the rear seat/deck lid/speakers like an E39.

And the front shouldn't have been hard at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Part of me wants to sell the STI and either get an E39 M5 or a 6.0 Pontiac GTO.
            I want an E39 M5 in the fucking worst way.

If you do get a GTO (with a 6 speed obviously), the first thing you need to do is a camshaft, followed by headers and throwing the exhaust after the headers right in the dumpster.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9UxnBT2NVc"]Pontiac GTO Open Headers Loud! - YouTube[/ame]

*labored breathing*
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Found this gem in the local paper.

Comment

• BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'd take the 4wd convertible one for 500.

Cage it and lift it.

Comment

• And you can give me the other one so I can set it on fire and push it into the woods

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      And you can give me the other one so I can set it on fire and push it into the woods
                      Shipping's too much. I'd just have Dave do it. Speaking of which, is he still alive?

Comment

• Dunno, dude. All the regulars have disappeared.

Dave, Kelly, Jaze. Like, what happened?

Comment

• Yeah where the fuck is Dave at?

Comment

• I know Jaze is busy with the business. Kelly's been lurking around. I sent him a message and he got back to me yesterday. Dave is MIA. I should call CarToys.

The true test to see if Dave's around would be to send him a message like: Dave you fgt, did you buy some Rota Slips and leave RT? Each word in a different message.

Comment

• I single-handedly killed RT

Comment

• j your 4x4 vid lwd me to this, and especially at 2:40

Comment

Working...
                                X