X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Fuck owning a hybrid.

Minus the low sperm count, this is how Barb and I feel with the people in our area.

LOL.
    Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    BMW done well with the S54 M3 engine.
    Honest to God, one of the best engines ever made.
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    yo any of you plebs know any good leads on a cheap cruise to mexico? want to go with buddies this fall. looking for internet deals before i go into the travel agency.
    Just go to Florida and talk to one of the locals at Home Depot, I'm sure one of them will hook you up for a return trip in exchange for some drug mule services.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• nobody knows any good agencies or cruise lines for good deals leaving from west coast?

Comment

• Also ForAcorn 32-bit, Browser, Game Boy Advance, iPad, iPhone, Macintosh, PC-98, PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox OneDeveloped byid Software,...

Go now and play Wolfenstein 3D.

I am having a nostogiagasm
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao, I played through that yesterday. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Lmao, I played through that yesterday. Love it.
              I'm trying to get a bunch of people together to play Counter Strike 1.6. Good times from high school.

Comment

• It would be cool if people stopped trying to sell wheels and only popted pictures showing the entire car with the fucking wheels on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                  It would be cool if people stopped trying to sell wheels and only popted pictures showing the entire car with the fucking wheels on it.
                  I always ***** the ads: Style 5's, no curb rash 2K, no low ballers, I know what these are worth.

Obviously not.

Comment

• there isn't shit around anymore. the prices on wheels these days are nuts. i blame the vw kids.

if i don't find something soon i'm just gonna buy the nue's in 4x100 section. i just need something temporary until i buy a house and get a project car.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                      there isn't shit around anymore. the prices on wheels these days are nuts. i blame the vw kids.

if i don't find something soon i'm just gonna buy the nue's in 4x100 section. i just need something temporary until i buy a house and get a project car.
                      What are you looking for?

Comment

• cheap 17" 4x100. just trying to get something i can get my money back when i'm done. just gonna do wheels, coils, s/c pulley, exhaust, rear sway bar and call it a day. then i'll probably just get rid of the wheels/coils and daily it when i get a second car.

Comment

• Shit, there isn't anything out there.

Had to laugh at the guy wanting 3K for a set of Epsilon meshies.

Comment

• go on YAJ
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yaj sends like too much hassle. Is there a "Jesse Streeter" for the us?

Comment

• I bet you could get Roman to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X