X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFW nerds take 2-rotor bag of dicks and make it a 12 rotor

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      At work. Doing circuit board mods all day.

How's married life?
      Pretty much the same. We had the annual "is this the year to have kids talk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Pretty much the same. We had the annual "is this the year to have kids talk."
        I feel like that talk loses it's punch after a while.

How'd your talk go?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I feel like that talk loses it's punch after a while.

How'd your talk go?
          Not bad, we're thinking next year. Barb wants to go back to Hungary for a week, I want to do a cabin bedroom for the house and we both agreed it's better to be fully debt free before.

Comment

• Word. She the one pushing for kids more?
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Word. She the one pushing for kids more?
              it's about 60/40 her. We get the most pressure from her friends. They all had kids right out of high school and I'm guessing are a little jealous that we went out and had lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                it's about 60/40 her. We get the most pressure from her friends. They all had kids right out of high school and I'm guessing are a little jealous that we went out and had lives.
                I follow. My wife is the same way, I'm kind of cool with whatever happens at this point.

There's a lot of people I went to HS with that popped out kids early. Most of them are the same people I see working a cash register at stores I shop at.

When did you graduate HS?

Comment

I follow. My wife is the same way, I'm kind of cool with whatever happens at this point.

There's a lot of people I went to HS with that popped out kids early. Most of them are the same people I see working a cash register at stores I shop at.

When did you graduate HS?
                  I graduated in 05. Most people out here popped out kids way early. Barbs friend has 2 and her husband works in Alaska. Not that he really parents when he's home. She thinks that when we have kids Barb will be free all the time to stand in as her surrogate husband.

Comment

• Ah, the irresponsible type, eh?

I feel like the first year has to be the hardest. Getting the basics figured out, sleep schedule, etc. My cousin's daughters are 2 and 5, and they're a riot to be around.

Comment

Ah, the irresponsible type, eh?

I feel like the first year has to be the hardest. Getting the basics figured out, sleep schedule, etc. My cousin's daughters are 2 and 5, and they're a riot to be around.
                      She's not really irresponsible, she had kids young with someone she doesn't love. Plus the kids are little shits.

We figured we'd start stocking up on kid stuff now. Just to be prepared. Plus we ran the budget out and if we pay everything off this year, it's cheaper to have Barb stay at home.

Comment

• Much to your point, most young people have no idea what they're doing, let alone bearing children.

Before you know it you're middle aged, your kids **** you, and everyone drives a hybrid.

Comment

Much to your point, most young people have no idea what they're doing, let alone bearing children.

Before you know it you're middle aged, your kids **** you, and everyone drives a hybrid.
                          Fuck owning a hybrid.

Minus the low sperm count, this is how Barb and I feel with the people in our area.

Comment

• BMW done well with the S54 M3 engine.

Comment

• yo any of you plebs know any good leads on a cheap cruise to mexico? want to go with buddies this fall. looking for internet deals before i go into the travel agency.

Comment

• Im DTF for anything at around $1000 per passenger give or take

Comment

Working...
                                X