X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Nor do I ever plan to be on there.
    WRX guys pay unholy prices for STI stuff. Like how E36 guys pay too much for M stuff.

Comment

• So I've gotten called into work. I start at 1... Cha chinggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        WRX guys pay unholy prices for STI stuff. Like how E36 guys pay too much for M stuff.
        M stuff makes it a racekor

Comment

If I have more time. I've had decent luck so far.
          nigga u married, u got all the time
          Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          Weld???
          hell naw man. if anything, an LSD out of the z28
          Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
          i just bid 520 on some dude's sti turbo on ebay. totally gonna dispute the charge after i receive it. sucker.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

wait v6 are cool now?

Comment

That's why it's smarter to just get the actual fucking car you want instead of making a poseur car.

But nah everyone has to have an M bumper on their E36 or an STi wing on their goddamn WRX.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's why it's smarter to just get the actual fucking car you want instead of making a poseur car.

But nah everyone has to have an M bumper on their E36 or an STi wing on their goddamn WRX.
              Some people don't got time fo dat.

Comment

I kinda want a WRX trunk for my car. Then at least I could go through car washes in the winter.

Comment

I kinda want a WRX trunk for my car. Then at least I could go through car washes in the winter.
                  I've joked multiple times about pulling the M badges off the outside of my car and adding a "318i" badge on the trunk or something.

But of course I do the opposite thing and add a bigass spoiler and wide tires.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I've joked multiple times about pulling the M badges off the outside of my car and adding a "318i" badge on the trunk or something.

But of course I do the opposite thing and add a bigass spoiler and wide tires.
                    You might as well, it's as slow as a 318 already

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      You might as well, it's as slow as a 318 already
                      Let me just pull two plug wires and I even have the same sound.

Comment

Let me just pull two plug wires and I even have the same sound.
                        Haha!

My 318 sounds horrific. I keep waiting for it to explode

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Haha!

My 318 sounds horrific. I keep waiting for it to explode
                          Sounds a lot like my Prelude. Not so much horrific, but just waiting for the day for it goes waaaaaaaBANG after all the abuse it's seen by my hand.

Comment

• Anybody hear from Kielan?

Comment

• He tweeted earlier i think. So he's alive at least

Comment

• Heard his S4 burst into flames and took him with it

Just kidding I have no idea where he's been. Probably never has a moment to post because he's always fixing his S4.

I really don't like Audis.

Comment

Working...
                                X