Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it is the rings senior instructor doing the lap and not some random dude
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      yea it does, buy that is so far behind me, that I don't remember

Chris
      how about these conditions
      http://www.autojunk.nl/2015/01/met-j...de-nurburgring
      I'd totally do it. Probably a hell of a lot slower and more sideways, but I'd do it.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Half day of overtime today.

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            well it is the rings senior instructor doing the lap and not some random dude
            It's still the ring, in the snow, in a single seater haha

Comment

• damn i want to go to driving school

Comment

• The builds section has gotten weird. People complain about someone's project the built in their garage, but applaud someone who flashed their credit card at a shop and got something built.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  The builds section has gotten weird. People complain about someone's project the built in their garage, but applaud someone who flashed their credit card at a shop and got something built.
                  Quantity > Quality

That's the pathetic mindset of the world today.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    damn i want to go to driving school
                    I'm learning stunt driving tomorrow - J turns and 360's alllll day

Comment

• On my Nissan forum back in the day, I still owe some members a J turn video and a 3 wheel driveway pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        The builds section has gotten weird. People complain about someone's project the built in their garage, but applaud someone who flashed their credit card at a shop and got something built.
                        tell me being rich isnt the ultimate american's goal

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        I'm learning stunt driving tomorrow - J turns and 360's alllll day
                        mate im envious. i love getting to drive a variety of cars, and getting to hammer on them is even better

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Quantity > Quality

That's the pathetic mindset of the world today.
                          i can get a more quality build with my credit card than some cunt with racelands, plastidip and a garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            tell me being rich isnt the ultimate american's goal
                            Being successful is the ultimate goal. The amount of money in your bank account is irrelevant, as long as it isn't in the negatives.
                            Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                            i can get a more quality build with my credit card than some cunt with racelands, plastidip and a garage.
                            Not sure if you understand what I meant, or just being cheeky...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Being successful is the ultimate goal. The amount of money in your bank account is irrelevant, as long as it isn't in the negatives.

Not sure if you understand what I meant, or just being cheeky...
                              m8 most success ends in dollar amounts unless youre teaching retarded kids gymnastics

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                It's still the ring, in the snow, in a single seater haha
                                that was my point

and yes making money is the American drem, because society measures succes in dollars
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X