Comment

• Get the spoiler please

Comment

• sup

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What's up guys.

Comment

• trying to figure out whether I should just eat cottage cheese for dinner or if I should go get some ice cream too. Sucks as I have a lot of good food but I can't eat anything solid.

Got smoked in the face with a bungie and lost a front tooth. Fricken sucks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                trying to figure out whether I should just eat cottage cheese for dinner or if I should go get some ice cream too. Sucks as I have a lot of good food but I can't eat anything solid.

Got smoked in the face with a bungie and lost a front tooth. Fricken sucks.
                I saw your FB post. You look like Sean William Scott in Goon. You feeling ok?

Comment

• Yeah I saw that Andy. That sucks so bad man! I imagine you'll be getting a denture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I DO NOT OWN AN IPHONE BY THE WAY. Tapatalk happened to work on my work phone for once lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I saw your FB post. You look like Sean William Scott in Goon. You feeling ok?
                      Yeah, I'm alright. Just fucking hungry. lol

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Yeah I saw that Andy. That sucks so bad man! I imagine you'll be getting a denture?

Yeah. I'll have a removable fake tooth for a bit then I'll be fitted for a permanent one.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• That pic plus story makes me cringe.

Thats why I always tell mother fuckers to stand back from chains\cables with tension on em.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• also, fucking serial nine canceled my order fuck fuck fuck
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            also, fucking serial nine canceled my order fuck fuck fuck
                            Why did they do that? Who the fuck do they think they are, stupid fucking dickfaces need to learn to respect.

Comment

• Oiy! Cant wait for taxes.

Comment

• Not sure if I'm gonna owe or not, so I don't really care. But if I get money back, well fuck yeah then.

Comment

Working...
                                X