Clear All

• yup exactly

and with dsg you can have the flappy paddle shifter FTW like a F1 racekor
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Shitty picture is shitty

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I've sat through 2+ hours of traffic more than once with a manual car. No complaints.

Like Kelly, I'd buy a big luxo car in an autotragic if it was the right car, assuming it was only a toy, and not my daily. I love Ollie's land yacht and would rock the fuck out of it for cruises and stuff.

I'm wary of buying secondhand autos though. So many people neglect proper fluid changes and almost everybody hammers on them (drive off hard when they aren't to operating temp, downshifting needlessly, etc.)
        Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 05-08-2013, 11:32 AM.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• well you did get the caption right andrew

put it outside and take insane mirror pictorz

taht's exactly why i didn't get a dsg in my gti

if someone fucks up with maintenance cost on it start at 1K

ps dsg is a manual transmission when you look at up close, you just don't have the 3rd pedal
          Last edited by P78; 05-08-2013, 11:33 AM.
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• WORK... Meh....
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Shitty picture is shitty
              Looks good dude.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I've sat through 2+ hours of traffic more than once with a manual car. No complaints.

Like Kelly, I'd buy a big luxo car in an autotragic if it was the right car, assuming it was only a toy, and not my daily. I love Ollie's land yacht and would rock the fuck out of it for cruises and stuff.

I'm wary of buying secondhand autos though. So many people neglect proper fluid changes and almost everybody hammers on them (drive off hard when they aren't to operating temp, downshifting needlessly, etc.)
                they key is I've sat through 2+ hours of traffic mote then once* LoL try it everyday! For 2 years at this company so far!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Looks good dude.
                  Thanks Chris.

Once it stops raining I plan to go out for a little cruise.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

just saw the IG pics night and day looking good!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I've sat through 2+ hours of traffic more than once with a manual car. No complaints.

Kielan, you're a senior in college. Get something reliable and good on gas. You have one year before you can get a real job and get something that won't be another money pit.

Comment

• Misquote. Dgaf.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

You should come out to the Log Cabin one wednesday night. Not uncommon to have 200+ cars show up on a good night.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Kielan, you're a senior in college. Get something reliable and good on gas. You have one year before you can get a real job and get something that won't be another money pit.
                          As much as I **** to say he's right, he's right. We all want money pit toys when they're least convenient. I drove my hooptie all through college- but at least it was reliable and good on fuel.

Comment

• Yeah get a Honda Kelly!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

You should come out to the Log Cabin one wednesday night. Not uncommon to have 200+ cars show up on a good night.
                              That would be fun, seeing as I have Wednesdays off. Let me know man, I'm itching for a little trip somewhere in this thing. I'd have to leave early Thursday morning to get back here for work, but it's doable.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

Yeah get a Honda Kelly!
                                TL's are nice. You can find the older body styles for ~$6k in good shape with a 6-speed. I want one to replace my POS Accord.

Then you can make it look like this:

The V6's they have are no slouch, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X