• Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Comment

• Updating my resume.

I loathe doing this.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• cant wait to go boarding tomorrow

Comment

• You guys got a decent amount of snow on the hilltops?
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            You guys got a decent amount of snow on the hilltops?
            Snow out here sucks this year.

Comment

• Should be getting my coils soon.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Snow out here sucks this year.
                So... no snow, a lot...? Some people say "it sucks" when they have perfect rally conditions.

Tore down the 330Ci over the week and went fucking apeshit replacing parts and fluids. Itching to take it out and toss it around in some snow.

Comment

So... no snow, a lot...? Some people say "it sucks" when they have perfect rally conditions.

Tore down the 330Ci over the week and went fucking apeshit replacing parts and fluids. Itching to take it out and toss it around in some snow.
                  The resorts are finally open. Usually they're open Thanksgiving weekend. Most places are at about 50% of usual snowfall.

Comment

• Take a look at the parking lot webcam. Usually that building is buried.

Comment

The resorts are finally open. Usually they're open Thanksgiving weekend. Most places are at about 50% of usual snowfall.
                      Well what the fuck, that sucks.

It's like you could have been driving your Subaru with all-seasons on it, still.

Comment

Well what the fuck, that sucks.

It's like you could have been driving your Subaru with all-seasons on it, still.
                        I have. Haven't put snows on it since I've owned it.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Happy New Year

Comment

• Sup Scott.

Comment

• Slowly getting settled in the new place. New job is sweet though. Drove a mini F1 car today and it was mega

Comment

I have. Haven't put snows on it since I've owned it.
                                You sir are braver than I. I trust in snows for the stopping power alone.

What the hell tire do you use in that ridiculous weather?
                                Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Slowly getting settled in the new place. New job is sweet though. Drove a mini F1 car today and it was mega
                                Fucking awesome. Can you use a GoPro video to capture video on any of the cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X