Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i keep seeing suede wheels on daily's but i wonder.. how do they look after a few years of use

grimy hands and whatnot

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      i keep seeing suede wheels on daily's but i wonder.. how do they look after a few years of use

grimy hands and whatnot
      They look and feel like dog shit after a very short amount of time.

The only time you should have a suede wheel is if you only use driving gloves when driving.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• thats what i was suspecting

will not buy

Comment

• Leather or wood is the only way to fly.

But honestly, I also love the classic cars that have those huge, thin, plastic steering wheels, too... I don't know why, but I love them.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Leather or wood is the only way to fly.

But honestly, I also love the classic cars that have those huge, thin, plastic steering wheels, too... I don't know why, but I love them.
            yeah agreed

and hell no to the huge thin plastic wheels. feels too weird in the hand. i prefer thicker wheels. they are easier to grab onto when you're flinging the car around. and i already hit my knees on most wheels, the huge oldies make it twice as annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              yeah agreed

and hell no to the huge thin plastic wheels. feels too weird in the hand. i prefer thicker wheels. they are easier to grab onto when you're flinging the car around. and i already hit my knees on most wheels, the huge oldies make it twice as annoying
              I dunno, I guess it depends on the car. The super-overly-boosted power steering in the Monte is so easy to turn, you can steer it with your pinky.

Whereas the M3, you need some meat to hang on to.

Speaking if I really want to find one of these for my pile.

The '98 steering wheels look like they belong on farm equipment wtf

Comment

• I had the 3 spoke M Tech 2 wheel for a bit. I loved that wheel. Wish I never got rid of it.

Comment

• haha yeah.

the camaro has a hideous wheel too, i'm eventually probably going to end up putting a nardi/equivalent into it

Comment

• aight im finally out of here

Comment

• Thank God.

Comment

• Hold on, your M3 doesn't come with an M Sport wheel?

Comment

• bought my raffle ticket fuck ya
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Hold on, your M3 doesn't come with an M Sport wheel?
                            Not all M3's came with the 3 spoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              Not all M3's came with the 3 spoke.
                              You guys really got screwed with the options didn't you? haha

If your E36 was an M Sport over here, it came with that wheel, even 318's.

Comment

• Yo Chris, I just bought one of those wheels from my local scrapyard for £15. It's in the daily now

Comment

Working...
                                X