• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol brz\frs owners

dont worry, you fit right in
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Audi is broken for a week while I wait on a single fucking sensor.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Audi is broken for a week while I wait on a single fucking sensor.
        That Audi lyfe.

Comment

• haha wayyyy too happy with the new pipes

Comment

• nice mullet machine

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Slam etttttt.

Comment

• Looks fucking terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  haha wayyyy too happy with the new pipes

That should look perfect dragging some empty cans down the street

You know

After you marry your cousin?

Maybe half-Asian cousin because that exhaust is boarderline fart cannon sized.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Deader than a B4 Audi in here
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        nice mullet machine

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Slam etttttt.
                        spring time methinks
                        Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                        Looks fucking terrible.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        That should look perfect dragging some empty cans down the street

You know

After you marry your cousin?

Maybe half-Asian cousin because that exhaust is boarderline fart cannon sized.
                        you know, i thought they were too big till i saw them on the car. from certain angles i almost think i could have gone bigger thatswhatshesaid

Comment

• Miro, you should buy those DY wheels, get many authentic drift scene points.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          lol brzfrs owners

dont worry, you fit right in
                          Their bolt pattern makes me sad.
                          Its like the designers said, ok lets equip that car with fuck ugly stock wheels. And give them a PCD that was never used in RWD!
                          Last edited by zoo; 12-11-2014, 09:53 AM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                            Miro, you should buy those DY wheels, get many authentic drift scene points.

Their bolt pattern makes me sad.
                            Its like the designers said, ok lets equip that car with fuck ugly stock wheels. And give them a seldom used PCD!
                            haha m8. i was a huge fan of Dai when he still drove the s13, and the fact that he ran those wheels and designed them makes it pretty cool. i am tempted...

they have better offset than these faggot corvette wheels with +58 offset WTF murica with these piss specs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Sup Chris.
                              Sup John.
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

spring time methinks

you know, i thought they were too big till i saw them on the car. from certain angles i almost think i could have gone bigger thatswhatshesaid
                              I mean, the style isn't bad, but they look like twin 3" tips. I'm gonna get you a bolt-on tow hook and a Shoshinsha badge for christmas.
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              haha m8. i was a huge fan of Dai when he still drove the s13, and the fact that he ran those wheels and designed them makes it pretty cool. i am tempted...

they have better offset than these faggot corvette wheels with +58 offset WTF murica with these piss specs
                              American cars go to opposite sides of the spectrum.

Old muscle cars need ridiculous negative offsets for anything to fit properly.

New American cars need some ridiculously high offset to clear the brakes and suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Sup John.

I mean, the style isn't bad, but they look like twin 3" tips. I'm gonna get you a bolt-on tow hook and a Shoshinsha badge for christmas.

American cars go to opposite sides of the spectrum.

Old muscle cars need ridiculous negative offsets for anything to fit properly.

New American cars need some ridiculously high offset to clear the brakes and suspension.
                                they are twin 3's. ive never had a tow hook not even on my super tooner is300

im just going to roll on these derps till a badass wheel set comes around. i'm not in a hurry. also, the more i look at it, i think i want at least 18's all around, maybe even 18F 19R double-stagger

Comment

Working...
                                X