X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is the swap goind dude

Comment

• Hey nerds, go play the game I just posted. I conveniently put it in my signature

Comment

• sounds exhausting

Comment

• no way man. If a couple people respond then it'll get going

Maybe I should add an incentive

Comment

• board
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              board
              Hey, I know what you can do

Comment

• I think I am going to buy a truck soon.

Can't decide if I just trade the Kia in just so I don't have to fuck with selling it, or sell it on my own to get a few more buckaroo's out of it.

Leaning towards trading it in. I just want the fucker to be gone. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Just trade it in. The time wasted in trying to get the most money from it would be ridiculous.

What kind of truck? Full size I assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Just trade it in. The time wasted in trying to get the most money from it would be ridiculous.

What kind of truck? Full size I assume?
                    Yeah. Looking for a Cummins.

I really don't need a diesel truck, but I do need 4WD or AWD where I live now. If I eventually get a snowmobile a full size truck would allow me to throw it in the back and save from having to get a trailer. I could throw it in a 1500 but even the Ford Ecoturd really only gets about 16 mpg. Guy I work with has one, they really aren't all they are cracked up to be.

On the other hand, a Cummins from the factory will get around low 20's MPG. Intake, tune, and exhaust to make it flow better and you're in the mid to almost upper 20's depending on your foot. I like Ford trucks, but the Flowerpoke motor is garbage. I know people with them, I've driven them and thank god I never had to work on them. I also like the Duramax but I've just always liked the sound of the 5.9 Cummins. Nothing like a 6-pot diesel noise. Plus they fricken run forever...Not uncommon to see them with 300k+ miles on the stock block. I've also read about million mile stock motors. The chassis will go to shit long before the motor does.

tl;dr - yes, full size diesel, for fuel mileage reasons as I like to drive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Good luck on your search man!

Comment

• My dad had a 2007 cummins and the block cracked at like 70k. Also, the automatic trans was complete shit. It went out a few times. But for some reason, a cummins is the only newer truck I'd ever consider

Comment

• pretty sure andy is talking about the late 90's cummins

Comment

• He is lol.

Comment

• maybe somehow i'll make a ton of money by next year and get me the 07+ crew cab 4.7 tundra

ja

Comment

• need to buy insurance tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X