Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say programming, but what i mean is, you jerk the ignition around, pull the radio fuse, plug it back in and push buttons

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      I like the cold more than the heat.

Nice and rainy outside so possibly high horsepower simulation shall occur.
      bleh

i honestly was thinking damn i should just go to see my cousin in socal this winter just to warm up. i have a buddy in hawaii right now and i am mad jealz

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        got my keyless entry fob in, cant wait to get it programmed. hopefully it all just links up once that is done
        I miss my key fob.

I have a different ECU in my car so I got my key reprogrammed to it. Need to get my fob reprogrammed some time.

Comment

I like the cold more than the heat.

Nice and rainy outside so possibly high horsepower simulation shall occur.
          i tried to slide the camaro around last weekend haha

that front end

always ends up dragging itself into the ditch

Comment

I miss my key fob.

I have a different ECU in my car so I got my key reprogrammed to it. Need to get my fob reprogrammed some time.
            with my last few cars being keyless, its a major pain in the colon to use keys

i ordered it asap

Comment

i say programming, but what i mean is, you jerk the ignition around, pull the radio fuse, plug it back in and push buttons
              My Corolla is somewhat like this.

It has a bad cold start injector, and it won't start unless the check engine light stays on when I crank it.

I'll sit there and turn the key on/off back and forth and then try to fire it up, remove key and reinsert, remove and wait a few, all different combinations...

Comment

with my last few cars being keyless, its a major pain in the colon to use keys

i ordered it asap
                Me:

*Yeah let me get out of my clean car to reinsert the key in the door to lock it and have the dome light turn off before walking away*

Comment

My Corolla is somewhat like this.

It has a bad cold start injector, and it won't start unless the check engine light stays on when I crank it.

I'll sit there and turn the key on/off back and forth and then try to fire it up, remove key and reinsert, remove and wait a few, all different combinations...
                  Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Me:

*Yeah let me get out of my clean car to reinsert the key in the door to lock it and have the dome light turn off before walking away*
                  We won't be using that as a getaway car

Comment

• It's fine when it's warm still haha.

Comment

• Lol my Prelude just works.

Minus one power mirror.

On second thought it couldn't outrun a strong breeze, nevermind.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• People be like buying parts to kill the game.

And I'm just kicking back buying OE replacement parts.

Comment

• yall seen the beast of turin vid on vimeo?

cant even

Comment

• Don't know what that is homie.

Comment

• Comment

• That thing ran 290km/h. 102 years ago. Fuck.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
                                X