X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cause ive been eyeing these for the longest damn time

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      i had that wing driven from southern california to a dorm room in portland where i picked it up and drove it home and it sat in my room for months then i had it painted and got it on the camaro finally do you really think i'm going to take it off you cheeky cunt

honestly i **** the z06 wheels and wish my buddy hadnt dumped them on me. waste of money. could have put that towards some rondells

lol speaking of non-m e36 fgts,
      So you admit to buying them because your friend 'dumped them on you'? Do you kiss them with an open mouth when they ask, too? And your spoiler is still gayer than an AIDS convention with Richard Simmons.

Also, tell your friend to take the fucking ricer HID kit out of his headlights.

Miro you're still okay buy goddamn dude.
      Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      5x120.65 wheels wont fit the camaro though, will they?
      Are you full retard?

The bolt pattern on GM cars IS 5x120.65. BMW's are 5x120, and won't fit without tweaking the lug studs and possibly breaking them.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        So you admit to buying them because your friend 'dumped them on you'? Do you kiss them with an open mouth when they ask, too? And your spoiler is still gayer than an AIDS convention with Richard Simmons.

Also, tell your friend to take the fucking ricer HID kit out of his headlights.

Miro you're still okay buy goddamn dude.

Are you full retard?

The bolt pattern on GM cars IS 5x120.65. BMW's are 5x120, and won't fit without tweaking the lug studs and possibly breaking them.
        i was a business partner with this friend and respect the guy so when he heard i got a camaro he went ape about how i should run his wheels since they are just laying around. its all reversible i assure you.

except the wing, that is not reversible. that will stay for all of time

oh lel ok. i thought it was the other way around. youre the bmw fgt, i knew i could count on you

Comment

• who doesn't know what pcd their own fucking car is?

Comment

• i knew it was 5x120. i just didnt know about the .65 and since ive seen chevy wheels on bmw's, i assumed they were the same.

Comment

i was a business partner with this friend and respect the guy so when he heard i got a camaro he went ape about how i should run his wheels since they are just laying around. its all reversible i assure you.

except the wing, that is not reversible. that will stay for all of time

oh lel ok. i thought it was the other way around. youre the bmw fgt, i knew i could count on you
              I'm just breaking your balls. I like the Z06 wheels on that gen Camaro, especially white.

But seriously that spoiler is hella homosexual.
              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              i knew it was 5x120. i just didnt know about the .65 and since ive seen chevy wheels on bmw's, i assumed they were the same.
              Sadly most of the BMW guys who run Chevy wheels on their car only care about scene points and dickriding, not so much what actually fits their car. Lug bolts are a tiny bit more forgiving than studs, and a whole lot easier to replace. It's even easier if you have wobble bolts and a forgiving lug seat hole.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

But seriously that spoiler is hella homosexual.
                i guess it took a homo to point that out to me

Comment

i guess it took a homo to point that out to me
                  Don't you go telling the world about our love.

Comment

Don't you go telling the world about our love.
                    nobody gives a shit, homo

also, weekly meeting got cancelled? thank you the beard of zeus

Comment

• Lost a little weight over Thanksgiving weekend. Hell yeah.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I can't stand black wheels. They almost never look good. Like that Volvo on the front page. The wheel color choice ruins the car, otherwise it would be badass. 1% of the peoplel who run black wheels can actually pull them off.

Also, FC4 is tits, but I agree with you Chris. The story could have been so much better than what it was.

Comment

• black wheels suck

black with polished lip is ok
                          Last edited by Miroteknik; 12-01-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• and ive always liked that amazon

Comment

• Cyber Monday. Y'all buy anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Cyber Monday. Y'all buy anything?
                                A new TV. 55"

Sup.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment