• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hai. How long you in Japan? Jelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Oh hai. How long you in Japan? Jelly.
      flew out on friday, got back today (monday) ... tokyo disney/carspotting/ZOIDS model kit hunting because i'm a huge nerd?

had been out last month for two weeks, its a hell of a place. plenty more trips planned, and it looks like its actually cheaper to go over, buy an AE86 and import the bastard back if I want a trueno and not a levin.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Damn you must be rich.

Comment

Damn you must be rich.
          I had some things I sold when I left my ex, some good investments and a stroke of good luck. Not rich, just comfortable now. Means I can kick back and relax for a bit, play with my cars, draw some stuff and generally find myself again. Then gonna go out and find a job or start a business, because as nice as it is... not working gets boring as fuck.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• air ride is looking real expensive....pluh
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              I had some things I sold when I left my ex, some good investments and a stroke of good luck. Not rich, just comfortable now. Means I can kick back and relax for a bit, play with my cars, draw some stuff and generally find myself again. Then gonna go out and find a job or start a business, because as nice as it is... not working gets boring as fuck.
              Must be nice.

Not working does get boring, you've basically no daily routine other than hygiene and replenish energy lol. But you're finding things to do at least, you nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                air ride is looking real expensive....pluh
                expensive stuff that ._____. I thought about it because I live up a farm track, but then the stock air ride on the range rover broke, so I can't be bothered dealing with that.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Must be nice.

Not working does get boring, you've basically no daily routine other than hygiene and replenish energy lol. But you're finding things to do at least, you nerd.
                "Nice." All my friends work so my daytimes are total blegh, and I can't just show up at their places to hang out because they're tired/sleeping/working/have arranged something.
                Not having a daily routine has thrown me right off, the dog keeps me in check by whining for his walk

Right now I have a bunch of stickers to peel off the Skyline, about 12 Highend Master Model ZOIDS to build and a kitchen to clean. Also trying to figure out which show I wanna attend in the US next year.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm estimating 2500 or so.

Yuck

Comment

air ride is looking real expensive....pluh
                    Coils, man.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    expensive stuff that ._____. I thought about it because I live up a farm track, but then the stock air ride on the range rover broke, so I can't be bothered dealing with that.

"Nice." All my friends work so my daytimes are total blegh, and I can't just show up at their places to hang out because they're tired/sleeping/working/have arranged something.
                    Not having a daily routine has thrown me right off, the dog keeps me in check by whining for his walk

Right now I have a bunch of stickers to peel off the Skyline, about 12 Highend Master Model ZOIDS to build and a kitchen to clean. Also trying to figure out which show I wanna attend in the US next year.
                    A kitchen to clean... So epic sorry

What time of the year you looking to come? Or maybe you're basing that off the show you choose...

Comment

Coils, man.

What time of the year you looking to come? Or maybe you're basing that off the show you choose...
                      Yep, FA's are like 1k

Comment

Coils, man.

Coils.

Also yeah, basing that off the show I choose - and when Disney Florida is quieter?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Yep, FA's are like 1k
                        Well, they're not lowering springs, so they've got that going for them.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Yep, FA's are like 1k
                          Easy decision.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          Coils.

Also yeah, basing that off the show I choose - and when Disney Florida is quieter?

Well, they're not lowering springs, so they've got that going for them.
                          I know you didn't mention SEMA but if you go there before I ever do, I'll **** you.

Comment

Easy decision.

I know you didn't mention SEMA but if you go there before I ever do, I'll **** you.
                            Is that a threat or a promise?

EDIT: well. that's a hell of a show.
                            I was over in the US in May for Talladega, that was an experience. Had pit-side sponsor's passes so was right in the action. Those tyres go on hot and sticky from the sun.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• I've never been to any motorsport event ever.

Comment

I've never been to any motorsport event ever.
                                I've heard a lot of sad things this week, but.. this takes the biscuit. Get out there and watch some dudes (or gals) go fast in cars?? Even if its just a local drift event or a drag strip?

There's gotta be something local for like $20.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X