X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low mileage cars get me randy

Comment

• Fuck today already. Out of coffee and breakfast. Gonna have to run out for both now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        EG hatch with 23k document miles and service records. Still has a big ass dent in the rear quarter.
        Does it really?? I haven't seen it yet and he's pretty known for his yellow S2K and light blue pearl EG coupe. He's gotten first place in whatever contests a few times at Wekfest in SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Does it really?? I haven't seen it yet and he's pretty known for his yellow S2K and light blue pearl EG coupe. He's gotten first place in whatever contests a few times at Wekfest in SF.

Nigga how am I supposed to know? I'm just going by the fact that I've never seen an EG hatch in real life that doesn't have a dent there?

Comment

• Good morning yall.

Trying to figure out what I want to do for Thanksgiving. My mom just let me know that both she and my dad will be working that day.

My dads been an ER doc for 30 years, my moms been a nurse for almost 10. Yet they still work almost every goddamn holiday. WTF.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Good morning yall.

Trying to figure out what I want to do for Thanksgiving. My mom just let me know that both she and my dad will be working that day.

My dads been an ER doc for 30 years, my moms been a nurse for almost 10. Yet they still work almost every goddamn holiday. WTF.
              Morning CJ.

Go up and kick it with Rob?

Comment

• i dont care how much money doctors make, their daily average worklife sounds terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  i dont care how much money doctors make, their daily average worklife sounds terrible
                  Based on what my wife tell me, it takes a certain type of person to be in healthcare.

I could never do it.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Random thought of the day. How can fat women say that they're what "real" women look like? 70% of their "real" body weight came from fake, manufactured McDonalds cheeseburgers.

Comment

• and the last 30% is all their pointless, yapping bullshit

Comment

Nigga how am I supposed to know? I'm just going by the fact that I've never seen an EG hatch in real life that doesn't have a dent there?

I'll have to share then when he posts a pic of it.

Comment

• So I gave in to Paypal credit. DSLR time?

Comment

Random thought of the day. How can fat women say that they're what "real" women look like? 70% of their "real" body weight came from fake, manufactured McDonalds cheeseburgers.
                            It's their own way of telling you that you should feel bad about talking shit about overweight women

while they talk shit about skinny women and tell you what you should want.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            So I gave in to Paypal credit. DSLR time?
                            itsatrap.jpg
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

You should see if they take paypal at the local strip club. Do it M8.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              It's their own way of telling you that you should feel bad about talking shit about overweight women
                              "Real Woman" = Woman at real risk of a heart attack

Or harpooning by a Japanese whaling ship

Comment

normal paypal transactions are raping ripoffs i can imagine what a thirsty gorilla orgy their credit card is

Comment

Working...
                                X