Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Awful* retard.
      Awful*, retard.

(Another option: )

Awful*. Retard.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Awful*, retard.

(Another option: )

Awful*. Retard.
        awfully retarded
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Waffle*, retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Andrew some big fag fanboy bought out their rights and all parts left there.
            He's rebooting it as something else.
            The guy who currently owns HPF's rights is actually an investor that dumped cash into HPF to try and keep them up after they got defrauded, at least that's what it sounds like according to the posts on the BimmerBoost article. He lost a lot of money on that.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Sucks. Chris was definitely a pioneer in his own right. Thieves are just the worst kind of people.
            He was an innovator, yes. But then he rested on his laurels, and stuck with the E46 M3 platform without branching out. Their next step was the N54, which was a dumb fucking move in my opinion, as Burger Tuning and Cobb have taken that platform and done brilliant things with it.

And now that Maximum PSI has an E46 M3 turbo kit that uses the stock DME, it was all but game over for HPF's current offerings. The cars were great, and the kits were nice, but they didn't keep up with current trends.

If they'd moved to the S65 (E9x M3) and went balls-deep into development there, they could have come out with a game-changer that nobody else is offering. But it's a little too late for that now.

Sucks that they're gone, but it was the final blow in a series of iffy at best business decisions regarding company direction.

Originally posted by Rob&co
            MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              awfully retarded
              Never go full retard.
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              Waffle*, retard.
              Now I know what I want for dinner.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                The guy who currently owns HPF's rights is actually an investor that dumped cash into HPF to try and keep them up after they got defrauded, at least that's what it sounds like according to the posts on the BimmerBoost article. He lost a lot of money on that.

He was an innovator, yes. But then he rested on his laurels, and stuck with the E46 M3 platform without branching out. Their next step was the N54, which was a dumb fucking move in my opinion, as Burger Tuning and Cobb have taken that platform and done brilliant things with it.

And now that Maximum PSI has an E46 M3 turbo kit that uses the stock DME, it was all but game over for HPF's current offerings. The cars were great, and the kits were nice, but they didn't keep up with current trends.

If they'd moved to the S65 (E9x M3) and went balls-deep into development there, they could have come out with a game-changer that nobody else is offering. But it's a little too late for that now.

Sucks that they're gone, but it was the final blow in a series of iffy at best business decisions regarding company direction.
                Yeah that's right, hope he makes some money back lol.

But yeah dude if they were as big as they say they were, 200k wouldn't have been much of a hit (trust me it's still alot, not saying it's not lol) but they were def doing things wrong like you stated, and also wasting money on alot of unnecessary things.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Fuck the DMV. Been here for 2 hours. Lazy ass obese cuntnugget workers.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• I always get there 20-30 before they open, then get out in like 15 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      Fuck the DMV. Been here for 2 hours. Lazy ass obese cuntnugget workers.
                      It's not the workers.

It's the stupid assholes that show up without their paperwork done, the right kinds of paperwork with them, or a fucking clue as to what they're doing.
                      Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      I always get there 20-30 before they open, then get out in like 15 minutes.
                      It's the right way to do it. I always get there right as they open, in and out in about 10 minutes usually. My record is 7 minutes I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        I always get there 20-30 before they open, then get out in like 15 minutes.
                        I usually make appointments, but there was nothing for this week available at the local DMVs.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• when I had my rx7 I filled out the form "zero cylinders". the chick asked how that was even possible. So I gave her an in depth explanation of the rotary engine vs the piston engine
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            It's not the workers.

It's the stupid assholes that show up without their paperwork done, the right kinds of paperwork with them, or a fucking clue as to what they're doing.

It's the right way to do it. I always get there right as they open, in and out in about 10 minutes usually. My record is 7 minutes I think.
                            True. But in CA trust me its also the workers. These fat hags take one customer every 25 minutes when it only took them 5 to get rid of the last one. If I go to nicer DMVs like Santa Monica CA it's much faster and the workers are more helpful, knowledgable, and much more efficient.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

when I had my rx7 I filled out the form "zero cylinders". the chick asked how that was even possible. So I gave her an in depth explanation of the rotary engine vs the piston engine
                              Hahahaha

That day, a mind was blown.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

when I had my rx7 I filled out the form "zero cylinders". the chick asked how that was even possible. So I gave her an in depth explanation of the rotary engine vs the piston engine
                                I always wondered how that worked for RX7's and titles. Thanks for clarifying, Dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X