Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there. Anyone in here who remembers me?
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• yessir

Comment

• Luke, my upside-down-man how are you doing? is your little family alright?
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Morning all.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So yesterday someone cut my locking reciever pin and stole my drop hitch out of my tahoe in my work parking lot. Not mad, impressed.

This morning I show up to work, the cops are here and have some 60 year old black guy in handcuffs and are digging through his beat up 90's silverado and pulling catilytic convertors and trailer hitches out left and right and piling them up and taking pictures.

This fucking asshole was going around to office buildings and long term parking lots and cutting out trailer hitches and cats with a battery powered angle grinder and sawzall.

Son of a bitch still ahd my drop hitch in the truck too... thankfully the cop let me get it back after I told him what happened and showed him my cut pin.
            78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• Sup Chris.

Comment

• me? not much. working on my second bachelor thesis and the police put my e36 out of service

Comment

• T-minus 2 hours to Burrito time.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Morning guise.

Gonna get a friend to come over and help me bleed my brakes so I can slide around in the rain. If he doesn't come over then I'm punching him in his dick.

Comment

• aye. stormy seas out here

Comment

• Errbody got da rain.

Sideways stuff is always good.

Comment

• Fuck I forgot there's morons around driving below speed limit.

Comment

• yo
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Fuck I forgot there's morons around driving below speed limit.
                                Rains

Everyone forgets how to drive.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                yo
                                Sup

Comment

Working...
                                X