X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluh

Comment

• Ive been trying to come up with an idea for my own business. Got no good ideas
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Ive been trying to come up with an idea for my own business. Got no good ideas
        Start building specialty cars.

My suggestion:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Finished up the awning for the yurt and pissed off the wife's best friend. Weekend was productive.
          All good things.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          in
          Always.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Ive been trying to come up with an idea for my own business. Got no good ideas
          You could get a bunch of really attractive and slutty women to work for you, and let them have sex with random people for money, and then take a cut of their money for networking needs.

Has that been done before?
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            All good things.

Always.

You could get a bunch of really attractive and slutty women to work for you, and let them have sex with random people for money, and then take a cut of their money for networking needs.

Has that been done before?
            Not a bad idea

Comment

• I accept royalty payments in alcohol or loose women.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Start building specialty cars.

My suggestion:

Surgeon General Warning: Driving this vehicle is not a safer alternative to smoking

Comment

• Start a scrap metal business.

Dave's DSM Repair

"Our Dumpsters Always Empty"

Comment

Start a scrap metal business.

Dave's DSM Repair

"Our Dumpsters Always Empty"
                    I like this idea.

Take the cars in the front, roll through a garage door, then they go directly in front of incinerators that ignite them. Then they get pushed directly into the woods behind the shop. When the owners return to pick up their cars, we just calmly explain to them that we did them a service by saving them a lifetime of heartache and unprotected anal sex, and that will be $2,990 plus tax.

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

• Getting paid to set cars on fire and push them into the woods isnt so bad either lol

Comment

• Take an ordinary item which is completely commonplace, overprice it beyond your best imagination, and then only sell a few of them.

Scene kids will completely eat it up.

Comment

• Sell aerosol cans with paint stripper, vinegar and salt in it. Sell it as rusty hood in a can.

Comment

Sell aerosol cans with paint stripper, vinegar and salt in it. Sell it as rusty hood in a can.
                            Holy fuck that's genius.

Comment

• Someone cut my locking pin that holds my trailer hitch in my tahoe and stole it this morning from in front of my office building.

I'm not even mad. I'm impressed.
                              78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X