Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever since I pierced one of the piston boots for the caliper, brake bleeding was never truly possible so I had to throw everything on and drive it like that when my Altima was still being re-slammed/fitted.

So I've got everything I need to replenish the brakes with new slider pin boots and just one new piston boot. Then do a brake bleed and test drive. Then a proper run in the valley since they are new rotors and pads!

Comment

• Went to the Bav Auto show, saw a Z3 with a 302 swap.

People went nuts over it. It was bone stock. lol

Cant wait to finish mine, plus scored some garage space for cheap. It's my buddies new property and is letting me do anything I want in there, he is even gonna help set me up with side body work and such.

Comment

• Bone stock with a 302? My exterior will most likely remain the same when it's time for the 1uz swap. Once it's back to running reliably then that's when aero and paint will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Went to the Bav Auto show, saw a Z3 with a 302 swap.

People went nuts over it. It was bone stock. lol

Cant wait to finish mine, plus scored some garage space for cheap. It's my buddies new property and is letting me do anything I want in there, he is even gonna help set me up with side body work and such.
          People love/**** swaps
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Bone stock with a 302? My exterior will most likely remain the same when it's time for the 1uz swap. Once it's back to running reliably then that's when aero and paint will happen.
            302 was stock.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            People love/**** swaps

True. I mean, I love the swap in doing, but I **** that I have to do it lol

Comment

• JITB tacos. Good enough.

Comment

Grats on the touring Scott. I take it your silver one still didn't pass inspection?

I played Horizon 2 at my buddy's house last night. Thought it was fun like #1 was, you still cannot adjust settings. Fucking gay as fuck all.
                I don't see the point in buying Horizon 2. I have Horizon 1 and I've played it a total of about an hour before getting bored with it.
                Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                302 was stock.

True. I mean, I love the swap in doing, but I **** that I have to do it lol
                Stock 302? So it made a raging 190hp and was probably slower than stock.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• V8's suck anyway

Comment

• You watch your whore mouth.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I don't see the point in buying Horizon 2. I have Horizon 1 and I've played it a total of about an hour before getting bored with it.

Stock 302? So it made a raging 190hp and was probably slower than stock.
                      Yeah it's also confirmed by my friend that on the 360 you can't tune settings. Only for Gaybox One.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      V8's suck anyway

Comment

Yeah it's also confirmed by my friend that on the 360 you can't tune settings. Only for Gaybox One.
                        Fucking weak.

I wish I had time for video games. Winter should be an nice break.

Comment

• Hahaha.

Fuck I am so bored. I need a job, this part time job fucking sucks

Comment

• Morning.
                            Polishing mesh wheels blows.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• I don't remember what it feels like to be bored.

Comment

• I need an actual camera. Maybe I'll buy one when I'm done modding cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X