• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning guise.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      They are the poor man's RS.
      "Poor"

It's starting to become apparent to me why wide tires are more appealing.
      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Morning guise.
      Sup cornrow
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think I have a cold. Fuck.

Comment

• ayyyylmao what if I bought this cheap ass house, remodeled it and rented it when I was ready to gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            ayyyylmao what if I bought this cheap ass house, remodeled it and rented it when I was ready to gtfo
            Fuck that with a rake wrapped in barb wire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Fuck that with a rake wrapped in barb wire.
              a rake with fuck that wire wrapped in barb

Comment

ayyyylmao what if I bought this cheap ass house, remodeled it and rented it when I was ready to gtfo
                That never goes as planned.

Dont ask me how I know.
                78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• i need a financial coach idk what im doing with my money

i made $5 on interest this month lel

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                    That never goes as planned.

Dont ask me how I know.
                    what could go wrong

ayyyylmao

Comment

That's a worse idea than making a Polo bodydrop rat rod with flat bar steel.
                      Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      i need a financial coach idk what im doing with my money

i made $5 on interest this month lel
                      Well, how much money do you have saved up? Do you have a solid income? What are your goals?
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        That's a worse idea than making a Polo bodydrop rat rod with flat bar steel.

Well, how much money do you have saved up? Do you have a solid income? What are your goals?
                        i have family doing that right now and he is rolling in the lettuce

enough for a down for a house. yes solid.

goals: get some kind of investment going. grow my money. also i want a house. so getting this house would accomplish both of those goals aye?

plus i really want to get experience remodeling houses on my own. ive done some small jobs here and there but i want to get a project house and see what i can really do

Comment

i have family doing that right now and he is rolling in the lettuce

enough for a down for a house. yes solid.

goals: get some kind of investment going. grow my money. also i want a house. so getting this house would accomplish both of those goals aye?

plus i really want to get experience remodeling houses on my own. ive done some small jobs here and there but i want to get a project house and see what i can really do
                          Buy a house that has potential and needs little things if that's the case, if you buy a project house you'll be burying yourself for years before you can even rent.

A friend of mine bought a "project house", and he's sunk about half of what he paid for it back into the house.

Rental properties can be awesome or a gigantic pain in the ass.

Comment

• honestly for some reason here is my ultimate plan i keep returning to

buy small cheap house while im still single. remodel and live in it as life develops.

eventually acuire the white buffalo. make money as a pair, enough for another down for a (3bdrm 2bath) house. move out of small house and rent that out. live in 3bdrm white picket fence house

natalie portman

/dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Buy a house that has potential and needs little things if that's the case, if you buy a project house you'll be burying yourself for years before you can even rent.

A friend of mine bought a "project house", and he's sunk about half of what he paid for it back into the house.

Rental properties can be awesome or a gigantic pain in the ass.
                              i hear you my nigga and i agree.

i also hear being a landowner is a huge pain as well

which is why i dont want to rent out a really nice house

my uncle literally rented out this tiny ass doghouse lookin thing for $500 a month

if he could do that, this house def has potential.

Comment

• Until you realize what you pay in taxes for said property. And insurance.

Then again it might be alot cheaper by you than here in Nazi NYS. We pay almost $4,700 a year in taxes for our house.

Comment

Working...
                                X