Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean just taking out the backbox yeah? My mate has done it, it sounds rad, but it's soo fucking loud haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      You mean just taking out the backbox yeah? My mate has done it, it sounds rad, but it's soo fucking loud haha
      I dont think so. Maybe cause mines a 323 and I only have a single outlet pipe for the exhaust so its not as loud as a 325 - M3 with dual outlets? Idk.

Comment

• Mine is a 323i with an M3 backbox, it's nice, but I want something a little more raspy haha.

My friends is a 328i with no rear backbox, just two pipes from the end of the mid..sounds nuts, but I couldn't daily it haha

Comment

Mine is a 323i with an M3 backbox, it's nice, but I want something a little more raspy haha.

My friends is a 328i with no rear backbox, just two pipes from the end of the mid..sounds nuts, but I couldn't daily it haha
          I really think you think its alot louder than what it really is.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

At low rpms and normal driving it sounds awesome and isn't too loud. For me at least.

Comment

Mine is a 323i with an M3 backbox, it's nice, but I want something a little more raspy haha.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNyIEhwye8"]328i Bastuck Red without MSD - YouTube[/ame]

It's a 328 but you get the point.., or you remove the center
            section and keep the M3 backbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Woke up from a dead sleep because i dreamt that I sold my M3 to some retard to started to ruin it.

Morning all, and happy Saturday.
              You are the retard that's ruining an m3. Inception.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Mmmmm, what do I want for breakfast....

Comment

• Yo sup.

Comment

• Cannot wait to be able to actually fucking sleep again. I never get more than 2-3 hours at a time anymore.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Cannot wait to be able to actually fucking sleep again. I never get more than 2-3 hours at a time anymore.
                      Why is that? That sucks dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Why is that? That sucks dude.
                        Just stressed out man. Haven't worked since mid June because CA is taking so damn long to issue me my work license. Hopefully it gets here in the next week or two. Looking back on it, I should have either stayed in Nashville till this shit was all sorted, or moved back to Atlanta.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Sucks. Stay sane dude, you're almost there to get your license.

If I was in your predicament, I'd be playing video games online all day lol.

Comment

Sucks. Stay sane dude, you're almost there to get your license.

If I was in your predicament, I'd be playing video games online all day lol.
                            Yeah, trying to man. I left my ps3 and tv with my ex since she used it more than I ever did (mainly for Netflix), so I've just been hitting the gym as much as possible.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Wish I had an Xbox One and Forza 5.

Comment

Wish I had project cars.
                                and those morpheus goggles
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...