Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Christ somebody caught that reference. I figured it'd be Dave or Duder. Or maybe JC with a random appearance.

Originally posted by Rob&co
    MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
      Thank Christ somebody caught that reference. I figured it'd be Dave or Duder. Or maybe JC with a random appearance.
      best show ever
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thank Christ somebody caught that reference. I figured it'd be Dave or Duder. Or maybe JC with a random appearance.
        I only read about half the shit you post.
        So it was a 50/50 shot if I replied.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

You do realize most of those questions will be applicable to ME in a week, too, right?

Hope you're ready to double your shit-talking, Vegetable Lasagna.
          yeah but you that's easy!

(writer/ what not) Get a job at FMU then they get reconized somewhere inthere... THE SW hook up between is FMU and SW is epic and all know it! So that's why your here.... Even if its 10 years from now it will still make sense why your here.........

But not this miro cat!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hade an omaha steak bacon burger for dinner. I am soo full couldnt even eat a wafer thin mint

Comment

• hade=lets go (in Bosnian)
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hade where?

Comment

• What shirts Dave?
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Hade where?
                    lol where ever my 1/4 can take us I get! Lets go!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      What shirts Dave?

Like that but BWS!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        serious question for you JewBoy!? WHy are you here?

You claim to know it all about those vw ghays (this is not the place for those anyways)

You don't even like BMW's you like vw's

You don't buy crap from here? (wheels lips ext...)

You don't even have a thread or a build thread?

SO whay are you here?

Wait I know to ride our dicks....But no homos here so? WHY AGAIN?
                        I never claimed to know everything about anything. I sold the ghia last summer, so calm your tits. My first car was a BMW, all my friends have BMWs. I just don't have one at the moment, and I'm fine with that. I'm not a VW guy, the Ghia was the only VW I've ever owned, and it was a lot of fun. I scored more tail in that car than any other car I've owned.

I don't buy off here because this isn't the only place on earth to buy things, and I'm new.

I've been debating whether or not to start a build thread... My project car isn't really that impressive, and the build is super slow, so I've been holding off.

Why am I here? I'm here for the party. I love cars. I like the stuff I see on this site. It gives me ideas and inspiration.

Oh and for people like you rob, I'm here to watch you be your crazy Bosnian self.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          What shirts Dave?
                          the bws coilovers and shit yo ones

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          lol where ever my 1/4 can take us I get! Lets go!
                          If only, I was sitting outside my house today thinking damn a bowl would be soo nice right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            I never claimed to know everything about anything. I sold the ghia last summer, so calm your tits. My first car was a BMW, all my friends have BMWs. I just don't have one at the moment, and I'm fine with that. I'm not a VW guy, the Ghia was the only VW I've ever owned, and it was a lot of fun. I scored more tail in that car than any other car I've owned.

I don't buy off here because this isn't the only place on earth to buy things, and I'm new.

I've been debating whether or not to start a build thread... My project car isn't really that impressive, and the build is super slow, so I've been holding off.

Why am I here? I'm here for the party. I love cars. I like the stuff I see on this site. It gives me ideas and inspiration.

Oh and for people like you rob, I'm here to watch you be your crazy Bosnian self.

You know what man.... That the best shit I seen you type!

But.... I still don't like you like before the insults! (never foget!) And +1 for getting out of the VW thing!

PS women are dumb you can have a classic POS with a nice paint job and they wont know the diff they will feel like they are with james bond in a old school martin! lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Getting fuckin gay up in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Getting fuckin gay up in here

Well YEAH now that you came with your station wagon and all........

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X