Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah. Still, doesn't sound like a bad gig overall. Though I'm not much of a fan of airports.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Ah. Still, doesn't sound like a bad gig overall. Though I'm not much of a fan of airports.
      Not a bad gig at all, conisdering the money I make is considered "impossible" for someone with just a high school diploma.

I just **** flying in general. but I'll gladly go anywhere in the country for this job.
      78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• I'm starting to think moving to SoCal so quickly was a really fucking dumb idea on my part. Goddammit.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          I'm starting to think moving to SoCal so quickly was a really fucking dumb idea on my part. Goddammit.
          I'd kill to go back to SoCal. They have an open office in San Diego I could transfer to but convincing my wife to move would be like pulling teeth.

Comment

• It'd be nice if I wasn't unemployed. I haven't worked since June 12th. Did not realize that transferring my physical therapist assistant license from Tennessee to California would take 4 fucking months. I had to take a rules and regs exam out here. Failed it in July, retook it and passed on August 22. I called and asked how long it'd be till I'd get my license and they said it'd take 2-3 days for the state to receive my passing score, then 4-6 weeks from then for the state to issue my license. So I'm looking at mid to late October before I can actually work. I honestly should've just sucked it up and stayed in Nashville till this shit got sorted, then moved. Or I should've had my GA PTA license re-instated (I let it expire), and moved back to Atlanta.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
              I'd kill to go back to SoCal. They have an open office in San Diego I could transfer to but convincing my wife to move would be like pulling teeth.
              Yoo I think i met you like 5 or 6 years ago in VA. You used to have a GN right? I think I met you more than once actually.
              Mercedes:
              93' 190E Sportline
              80' 450SEL 6.9
              67' 250SE

Comment

• Originally posted by GTShunter View Post
                Yoo I think i met you like 5 or 6 years ago in VA. You used to have a GN right? I think I met you more than once actually.
                Yep used to have a GN that was LSX/t56 swapped and boosted. I miss that car but it became too much of a problem child and had to be put down

Comment

• Woke up from a dead sleep because i dreamt that I sold my M3 to some retard to started to ruin it.

Morning all, and happy Saturday.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Good morning, Chris.

I never really remember my dreams after I wake up.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                      Yep used to have a GN that was LSX/t56 swapped and boosted. I miss that car but it became too much of a problem child and had to be put down
                      Yeah you got it repainted at stock or modified right?
                      Matt?
                      Mercedes:
                      93' 190E Sportline
                      80' 450SEL 6.9
                      67' 250SE

Comment

• another 9 hour work day for my business. Now off to Football. Much beer will be drunk
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Found some Trickflow upper and lower manifolds for $250.

fuckyea,pg

Comment

• I want a new exhaust.

Comment

• Muffler.... delete.

Sounds the best on an E36 imo. Also costs like $20 bucks of cutting and rewelding pipes out the back.

Comment

• Ill take a video of my car with the muffler delete if you want it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X