This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Is that what the picture you uploaded was for?

I'm in the midst of making a concealed spot for my Mossberg in our bedroom. I **** keeping it in there but I don't like the idea of leaving it downstairs.
    The pic was actually a week before.

You like the Mossberg? I was thinking of getting one and putting on a bullpup kit.

Comment

• I have no complaints. I have a 500 with synthetic stock and a threaded barrel for bird shot. For the few times I've shot bird shot through it, no complaints. I have yet to send some slugs through it.

My 11-87 was my workhorse for hunting for many years, loved that gun. Being a gas-action kind of added a damper to the shock of solid slug shells. I'm a sucker for the pump action of the 500, though.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I have no complaints. I have a 500 with synthetic stock and a threaded barrel for bird shot. For the few times I've shot bird shot through it, no complaints. I have yet to send some slugs through it.

My 11-87 was my workhorse for hunting for many years, loved that gun. Being a gas-action kind of added a damper to the shock of solid slug shells. I'm a sucker for the pump action of the 500, though.

Pump action makes you feel like an instant badass.

Comment

• I can't disagree with that statement because it's 100% true.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• spaghetti western badass even
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Only if you can rack it with one hand.

Comment

• Goddamn it

5x120, y u no work on 5x120.65 cars

Comment

Goddamn it

5x120, y u no work on 5x120.65 cars
                  Not sure if you're serious.

Odd thought: Centerline Convo Pro is OZ Breyton for poor people.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                    Not sure if you're serious.

Odd thought: Centerline Convo Pro is OZ Breyton for poor people.
                    someone was telling me this the other day too when i told him to run some corvette wheels on his e46

Comment

• So many people put GM wheels on BMW's that I'm pretty sure no one knew I was going the other way around.

I want to fit multi-piece BMW wheels on a GM. Not as easy, since I can't run lug studs, but I need lug nuts that will make up for the PCD difference.

And so far I have come up empty handed for wobble nuts.

Comment

• On your muscle car?

Comment

• Touring failed it's MOT..boot floor is a little bit more rusty than I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Touring failed it's MOT..boot floor is a little bit more rusty than I thought!
                            That sucks. I gotta pay my registration for my Corolla this month and glad I passed smog earlier this year so I don't have to deal with that shit!

Comment

And so far I have come up empty handed for wobble nuts.
                              If it's a Vette that wants M12x1.5: http://www.guerillaracing.com/wobble...3-car-m12x1-5/

They also have M12x1.25. Dunno if that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                That sucks. I gotta pay my registration for my Corolla this month and glad I passed smog earlier this year so I don't have to deal with that shit!
                                Yeah man, sucks. Hopefully I can get a replacement boot floor and weld in what's needed

Comment

Working...
                                X