Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a hernia and/or screwed up back are two things on a list of things i fear of happening to me someday

Comment

• therefore i stay away from careers in moving heavy appliances or furniture

or anything really

Comment

• no fat chicks

back will break

Comment

• Comment

• Aw he's cute

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol last year i got bit by some hairy brown spider i thought was a recluse, i was 6 miles up a mountain camping

yo i was trippin. obviously i survived, so either it was harmless or i'm invincible

Comment

• Wheel math time.

15x10 -41

If I went to 16x10 -51 I'd have 10mm more poke, right?

Comment

• man wtf is goin on here

Comment

• Miro, better stock up on your PBR my hipster friend. It just got sold to the Russians.

Comment

• PBR got sold to Russia??

Comment

• Comment

• sorry cant hear that political finance trading of hands over this delicious pabst and hall and oats gtfo

Comment

• dat flannel lyfe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              lol last year i got bit by some hairy brown spider i thought was a recluse, i was 6 miles up a mountain camping

yo i was trippin. obviously i survived, so either it was harmless or i'm invincible
                              You got bit my a Hipstacluse.
                              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Wheel math time.
                              15x10 -41

If I went to 16x10 -51 I'd have 10mm more poke, right?
                              Yes. You also have to account for the fact that a 16" wheel will provide less room to stretch a tire on, too. Bigger wheel diameter = less sidewall.

I think another 10mm would look... silly. Even the car shown is a bit more than I prefer.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I think another 10mm would look... silly. Even the car shown is a bit more than I prefer.
                                That's why i'm doing the 510 trailing arm swap. Pulls the wheels in 13.7mm on each side.

Comment

Working...
                                X